'air Murder' Seo Young-hee, tears..."Now I understand, I'm sorry for Victims."

Seo Young-hee showed tears.The movie air murder (director Cho Yong-sun) premiered at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 8th.On this day, Cho Yong-sun, Actor Kim Sang-kyung, Lee Sun-bin, Yun Jing and Seo Young-hee attended.Seo Young-hee has Acted Han Gil-ju, the wife of Tae-hoon Kim Sang-kyung and sister of Han Young-ju (Lee Sun-bin), who died of an unknown lung disease.This work was finished just before Corona, and I think I was imitating it because I had never been through this before, and it hurt when my child was hurt, I think I was imitating it, he said.I had a lot of unnecessary thoughts about whether it would have been more helpful for Victims if I had been acting with the feelings I felt now after more than two years of Corona.I am so sorry that I understand now that I have been through corona. Meanwhile, air murder appeared in spring. In addition to the reality of the disease of death that disappears in summer, it is a work that draws the struggle to reveal the truth about Victims and the evaporated Murder who have lived in pain for 17 years.It will be released on the 22nd.

Seo Young-hee showed tears.

The movie "air Murder" (director Cho Yong-sun) premiered at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 8th. On this day, Cho Yong-sun, Actor Kim Sang-kyung, Lee Sun-bin, Yun Jing and Seo Young-hee attended.

Seo Young-hee has Acted Han Gil-ju, the wife of Tae-hoon Kim Sang-kyung and sister of Han Young-ju (Lee Sun-bin), who died of an unknown lung disease.

"This work was finished just before Corona, and I think I was imitating it because I had never been through this before, and it hurt when my child was hurt, I think I was imitating it," he said.

"I had a lot of unnecessary thoughts about whether it would have been more helpful for Victims if I had been Acting with the feelings I felt now after more than two years of Corona. I am so sorry that I understand now that I have been through corona. "

Meanwhile, 'air Murder' appeared in spring. In addition to the reality of the disease of death that disappears in summer, it is a work that draws the struggle to reveal the truth about Victims and the evaporated Murder who have lived in pain for 17 years. It will be released on the 22nd.