"20kg in a month" Yoon So-yi, "Open" to warm-cut, sculpted Husband ('Dongsang 2')

Yoon So-yi appeared in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, and was surprised to hear that he lost 20 kilos in a month.SBS entertainment Dongsang Imong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 25th, was portrayed.Actor Yoon So-yi, who was born three months ago as a special MC on the day, appeared.Yoon So-yi gave birth to a daughter last November after two years of devotion with musical actor Cho Sung-yoon, all of whom admired that they had no feeling of childbirth.In addition, Yoon So-yi is going into the drama after three months of childbirth.I was offered a casting in December after giving birth in November, and it was 65kg, said Yoon So-yi, who said, I lost only 5kg of weight, and I was greedy for my work in a month.Yon So-yi mentioned that he served Husbands former GFriend, and he said that he had been in a foot shop for about three years. Before I was with Husband, I had a GFriend love consultation, and I learned a lot of pictures unintentionally.After I became a lover, the shop came into a familiar face, and I was a GFriend, and two people greeted me in front of my nose for a long time, and I was so angry that I did not know I was a GFriend and I was so skinny, he said.I was grumpy and irritated, but I finished it cool, and a few weeks later, another X GFriend visited me and greeted me naturally, said Yon So-yi, who wrote the episode, Why did you feel bad when you didnt call me?On the other hand, SBS entertainment Dongsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of man and woman and meets half of fate and the value of living together.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest
Yoon So-yi appeared in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, and was surprised to hear that he lost 20 kilos in a month.SBS entertainment Dongsang Imong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 25th, was portrayed.Actor Yoon So-yi, who was born three months ago as a special MC on the day, appeared.Yoon So-yi gave birth to a daughter last November after two years of devotion with musical actor Cho Sung-yoon, all of whom admired that they had no feeling of childbirth.In addition, Yoon So-yi is going into the drama after three months of childbirth.I was offered a casting in December after giving birth in November, and it was 65kg, said Yoon So-yi, who said, I lost only 5kg of weight, and I was greedy for my work in a month.Yon So-yi mentioned that he served Husbands former GFriend, and he said that he had been in a foot shop for about three years. Before I was with Husband, I had a GFriend love consultation, and I learned a lot of pictures unintentionally.After I became a lover, the shop came into a familiar face, and I was a GFriend, and two people greeted me in front of my nose for a long time, and I was so angry that I did not know I was a GFriend and I was so skinny, he said.I was grumpy and irritated, but I finished it cool, and a few weeks later, another X GFriend visited me and greeted me naturally, said Yon So-yi, who wrote the episode, Why did you feel bad when you didnt call me?On the other hand, SBS entertainment Dongsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of man and woman and meets half of fate and the value of living together.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest

Yoon So-yi appeared in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, and was surprised to hear that he lost 20 kilos in a month.

SBS entertainment Dongsang Imong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 25th, was portrayed.

Actor Yoon So-yi, who was born three months ago as a special MC on the day, appeared. Yoon So-yi gave birth to a daughter last November after two years of devotion with musical actor Cho Sung-yoon, all of whom admired that they had no "feeling of childbirth".

In addition, Yoon So-yi is going into the drama after three months of childbirth. "I was offered a casting in December after giving birth in November, and it was 65kg," said Yoon So-yi, who said, "I lost only 5kg of weight, and I was greedy for my work in a month."

Yon So-yi mentioned that he served Husband's former GFriend, and he said that he had been in a foot shop for about three years. "Before I was with Husband, I had a GFriend love consultation, and I learned a lot of pictures unintentionally."

“After I became a lover, the shop came into a familiar face, and I was a GFriend, and two people greeted me in front of my nose for a long time, and I was so angry that I did not know I was a GFriend and I was so skinny,” he said.

“I was grumpy and irritated, but I finished it cool, and a few weeks later, another X GFriend visited me and greeted me naturally,” said Yon So-yi, who wrote the episode, “Why did you feel bad when you didn’t call me?

On the other hand, SBS entertainment Dongsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of 'man' and 'woman' and meets half of fate and the value of living together.

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest