Young Tak "Why Singers Like My Songs? Customized Production" (Mr Radio)

Singer Young Tak, who is also active as a producer, said he makes the song customized.Singer Young Tak appeared on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang Hees Mr Radio broadcast on March 17th.Yoon Jung-soo said: Why do singers who have been given songs by Mr. Young Tak like so much? It was more than that.I felt like this, he said, wondering why the singers who received the song from Young Tak liked it.Young Tak said, I communicated a lot with those who worked rather than the part of Hit.I think it is a customization that I like to make while matching each other, he laughed.Meanwhile, Young Tak announced the semi-trot I will go to eat abalone on the 10th of last month.

Singer Young Tak, who is also active as a producer, said he makes the song customized.

Singer Young Tak appeared on KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang Hee's Mr Radio' broadcast on March 17th.

Yoon Jung-soo said: "Why do Singers who have been given songs by Mr. Young Tak like so much? It was more than that. "I felt like this," he said, wondering why the Singers who received the song from Young Tak liked it.

Young Tak said, "I communicated a lot with those who worked rather than the part of Hit. "I think it is a customization that I like to make while matching each other," he laughed.

Meanwhile, Young Tak announced the semi-Trot 'I will go to eat abalone' on the 10th of last month.