Young Tak "When I held on for 300,000 won a month, I didn't want to notice at the meeting" (Women)

Singer Young Tak recalls anecdote during obscurityYoung Tak appeared as a guest in MBC standard FM Women Yang Hee Eun, Seo Kyung-seok broadcast on March 8th.Young Tak has appeared on SBS stockings in the past as a provider children soul, who said: Its the first behind-the-scenes story, and I couldnt appear on stockings.The album was ready with the representative of the agency who belonged to the company at the time. It was impossible to go out because the album was ahead of the album.I started posting videos in practice rooms like these Friends (province children Soul) and an offer came out of stockings, she recalled.Seo Kyung-seok asked, What was the hardest thing when I stayed at 300,000 won a month? Young Tak said, I have to pay a dues or something at friends and people around me.I hated to notice because my pockets were not good. I do not go there, but I will go again. He said, I bought it later.The Friends bought me a boat, he said.

Singer Young Tak recalls anecdote during obscurity

Young Tak appeared as a guest in MBC standard FM 'Women Yang Hee Eun, Seo Kyung-seok' broadcast on March 8th.

Young Tak has appeared on SBS 'stockings' in the past as a provider children Soul, who said: "It's the first behind-the-scenes story, and I couldn't appear on 'stockings'. The album was ready with the representative of the agency who belonged to the company at the time. It was impossible to go out because the album was ahead of the album. "I started posting videos in practice rooms like these Friends (province children Soul) and an offer came out of "stockings,"" she recalled.

Seo Kyung-seok asked, "What was the hardest thing when I stayed at 300,000 won a month?" Young Tak said, "I have to pay a dues or something at Friends and people around me. I hated to notice because my pockets were not good. I do not go there, but I will go again. "He said," I bought it later. The Friends bought me a boat," he said.