Yang Se-hyeong, 59, admires beauty during Bae Jong-ok "Being Younger than Two Years Ago" (All The Butlers)

Yang Se-hyeong admired the beauty during actor Bae Jong-ok.On March 20th, SBS All The Butlers, Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master.On this day, Yang Se-hyeong admired Bae Jong-ok as soon as he saw it, I think it was 1-2 years ago, but he was younger than that time.Kim Dong-Hyun also said, I looked young even when I saw it from afar, but I felt healthy even when I looked close.Bae Jong-ok laughed and thanked him, and laughed, saying, If you do not have fun today, you will get me.Yang Se-hyeong said, It is a person who accepts jokes as serious.
Yang Se-hyeong admired the beauty during actor Bae Jong-ok.On March 20th, SBS All The Butlers, Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master.On this day, Yang Se-hyeong admired Bae Jong-ok as soon as he saw it, I think it was 1-2 years ago, but he was younger than that time.Kim Dong-Hyun also said, I looked young even when I saw it from afar, but I felt healthy even when I looked close.Bae Jong-ok laughed and thanked him, and laughed, saying, If you do not have fun today, you will get me.Yang Se-hyeong said, It is a person who accepts jokes as serious.

Yang Se-hyeong admired the beauty during actor Bae Jong-ok.

On March 20th, SBS 'All The Butlers', Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master.

On this day, Yang Se-hyeong admired Bae Jong-ok as soon as he saw it, "I think it was 1-2 years ago, but he was younger than that time." Kim Dong-Hyun also said, "I looked young even when I saw it from afar, but I felt healthy even when I looked close."

Bae Jong-ok laughed and thanked him, and laughed, saying, "If you do not have fun today, you will get me."

Yang Se-hyeong said, "It is a person who accepts jokes as serious."