Will Smyths, Oscar Cristiano Ronaldo rock assault..."was a joke" vs "never violence"

The assault case has not been quieted during the Academy Awards for actor Will Smyths.Will Smyths attended the 94th Academy Awards at 8:50 a.m. on Friday at Dolby Theater in Los Angeles as a nominee for the Best Actor award.And she played Richard Serena Williams in the movie King Richards, which depicts the story of Serena Williams, sister Venus Serena Williams and father Richard Serena Williams.And at the ceremony, he became the best actor. But it was hard to feel the joy of the award.Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, who was the winner of the feature documentary, joked on stage with a joke about the hair loss of Will Smyths wife Jada Pinquet Smyths.Jada should take a JiaLee Je-in2, joked Demi Moore, who shaved and appeared as a Marine Corps member.Jada, who was nervous with alopecia, quickly darkened her face.And an angry stomach Smyths climbed onto the stage and slapped Cristiano Ronaldo Rock in the cheek.He also came down to the stage and mixed the swear words and shouted, Do not talk about my wife.Will Smyths, who won the Best Actor award and returned to the stage, said, Richard Serena Williams kept her family.I feel that it is a calling that I have played this role in this world at this time. In order to do what we have to do, we have to sometimes take abuse or criticism, and work with people who do not respect me, he said. Nevertheless, I had moments where I had to smile like I was not.I am grateful for believing that I can play your story, he said to the Serena Williams family, the actual protagonist of the film.Will Smyths, who burst into tears, said: Im not crying because Im award-winning, because this moment is so overwhelming that everyone is in the light.All our fellow actors, and the field staff, Serena Williams family are so grateful.I also want to apologize to Academi and all my colleagues, he said. Call me next years awards ceremony. Viewers who watched the awards ceremony are divided into two groups: Cristiano Ronaldo rock jokes were too bad, defending Will Smyths and pointing out that no violence is still possible.Cristiano Ronaldorock reportedly said he had no intention of calling Will Smyths to police after the ceremony.Academi does not tolerate any form of violence, Academi said on official Twitter after the awards ceremony.Meanwhile, three actresses, Regina Hall, Amy Schumer, and Wanda Sykes, won the awards ceremony, including Yoon Yeo-jung, Anthony Hopkins, Lady Gaga, Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Al Pacino and Robert De Niro.

The assault case has not been quieted during the Academy Awards for actor Will Smyths.

Will Smyths attended the 94th Academy Awards at 8:50 a.m. on Friday at Dolby Theater in Los Angeles as a nominee for the Best Actor award. And she played Richard Serena Williams in the movie "King Richards", which depicts the story of Serena Williams, sister Venus Serena Williams and father Richard Serena Williams. And at the ceremony, he became the best actor. But it was hard to feel the joy of the award.

Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, who was the winner of the feature documentary, joked on stage with a joke about the hair loss of Will Smyths' wife Jada Pinquet Smyths. "Jada should take a 'Jia Lee Je-in2'," joked Demi Moore, who shaved and appeared as a Marine Corps member.

Jada, who was nervous with alopecia, quickly darkened her face. And an angry stomach Smyths climbed onto the stage and slapped Cristiano Ronaldo Rock in the cheek. He also came down to the stage and mixed the swear words and shouted, "Do not talk about my wife."

Will Smyths, who won the Best Actor award and returned to the stage, said, "Richard Serena Williams kept her family." I feel that it is a calling that I have played this role in this world at this time. " "In order to do what we have to do, we have to sometimes take abuse or criticism, and work with people who do not respect me," he said. "Nevertheless, I had moments where I had to smile like I was not."

"I am grateful for believing that I can play your story," he said to the Serena Williams family, the actual protagonist of the film.

Will Smyths, who burst into tears, said: "I'm not crying because I'm award-winning, because this moment is so overwhelming that everyone is in the light. All our fellow actors, and the field staff, Serena Williams family are so grateful. I also want to apologize to Academi and all my colleagues, "he said." Call me next year's awards ceremony. "

Viewers who watched the awards ceremony are divided into two groups: "Cristiano Ronaldo rock jokes were too bad," defending Will Smyths and pointing out that "no violence is still possible." Cristiano Ronaldorock reportedly said he had no intention of calling Will Smyths to police after the ceremony.

"Academi does not tolerate any form of violence," Academi said on official Twitter after the awards ceremony.

Meanwhile, three actresses, Regina Hall, Amy Schumer, and Wanda Sykes, won the awards ceremony, including Yoon Yeo-jung, Anthony Hopkins, Lady Gaga, Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Al Pacino and Robert De Niro.