"Walverine" Mrs. Harry Potter, 32, Hugh Jackman It, is a 165cm tall woman.

Harry Potter Daniel REDcliffe, 32, denied rumors of appearing in Wolverine.He recently appeared on The Tonight Show and expressed his position on rumors that he was on the list of Wolverines connecting Hugh Jackman.Its been happening a lot in the last few years, and I said it wasnt true. Theres nothing behind it, REDcliffe said.In the Comic Book, Wolverine is short, and people point to me by saying, Who is a short actor? I think they expect me to play Wolverine.But its not true, he said with a smile.In the comic book, Wolverines height was set at 160cm; Daniel REDcliffes height is 165cm; some fans expected him to fit Wolverine because he was short.When Hugh Jackman was cast in Wolverine, the controversy arose. Hugh Jackman is 188 centimeters tall.Although there was a complaint that the height difference from the original character was too high, Hugh Jackman remained a legend, playing the best Wolverine character ever.The actor who shows interest in the character Wolverine is Taren Ezerton of Kingsman.I like Marvel, I like Marvel movies, he told Variety on August 1, 2019 (local time), I dont know if it will be realistic or not, but I want to be part of Marvel.In addition, Scott Eastwood, the son of Clint Eastwood, is also said to be suitable for the Wolverine.Meanwhile, REDcliffe appears in his new film Lost City.Lost City opens in Korea on April 20 as a variety adventure depicting their unpredictable escape operations to save her as best-selling author Loretta (Sandra Bullock), who knows the only clues about the legendary tressor, is kidnapped as a dangerous island.In an interview with the entertainment media People, REDcliffe said, Girlfriend Erin Dark is a huge fan of Sandra Bullock.When I said, Theres Channing Tatum and Sandra Bullock, before I could read the script, my girlfriend liked it, he said.

Harry Potter Daniel REDcliffe, 32, denied rumors of appearing in Wolverine.

He recently appeaRED on The Tonight Show and expressed his position on rumors that he was on the list of Wolverines connecting Hugh Jackman.

“It’s been happening a lot in the last few years, and I said it wasn’t true. There’s nothing behind it,” REDcliffe said.

“In the Comic Book, Wolverine is short, and people point to me by saying, ‘Who is a short actor?’ I think they expect me to play Wolverine. But it’s not true,” he said with a smile.

In the comic book, Wolverine's height was set at 160cm; Daniel REDcliffe's height is 165cm; some fans expected him to fit Wolverine because he was short.

When Hugh Jackman was cast in Wolverine, the controversy arose. Hugh Jackman is 188 centimeters tall. Although there was a complaint that the height difference from the original character was too high, Hugh Jackman remained a legend, playing the best Wolverine character ever.

The actor who shows interest in the character 'Wolverine' is Taren Ezerton of 'Kingsman'.

“I like Marvel, I like Marvel movies,” he told Variety on August 1, 2019 (local time), “I don’t know if it will be realistic or not, but I want to be part of Marvel.”

In addition, Scott Eastwood, the son of Clint Eastwood, is also said to be suitable for the "Wolverine".

Meanwhile, REDcliffe appears in his new film Lost City. "Lost City" opens in Korea on April 20 as a variety adventure depicting their unpREDictable escape operations to save her as best-selling author Loretta (Sandra Bullock), who knows the only clues about the legendary tressor, is kidnapped as a dangerous island.

In an interview with the entertainment media People, REDcliffe said, "Girlfriend Erin Dark is a huge fan of Sandra Bullock. “When I said, ‘There’s Channing Tatum and Sandra Bullock,’ before I could read the script, my girlfriend liked it,” he said.