'Twenty five twinty one' Bona, naturalized .. Julia Goro finals

In Twenty Five Twenty One, Bona was pictured as having chosen Russian naturalization.In the 14th episode of TVNs Saturday Drama Twenty Five Twinty One (playplayed by Kwon Do-eun and directed by Jung Ji-hyun), which aired on the 27th night, interviews between Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri), who became the worlds best fencing player, and anchor Baek Lee Jin (Nam Joo-hyuk) were released in 2009.Na Hee-dos daughter (Choi Myung-bin), who was wondering about the relationship between Na Hee-do and Baek Lee Jin, looked up the video of Na Hee-do - A special relationship of a back Jin anchor uploaded in 2009.Na Hee-do, who is connected to the back Lee Jin by burn, said, How was the anchor?And Lee Jin introduced me asNa Hee-do was my only player when I was a sportsman. I won gold medals for three consecutive times in San Francisco following Madrid and Prague, and what was this Kyonggi? And Na Hee-do said, Well.All of Kyonggi is difficult, but this was the easiest because I had a lot of hard Kyonggi. Then what was the most difficult Kyonggi? I asked, I can not forget Madrid, who gave me my first gold medal.Its the final that I played with the late Yu Rim player, he recalled.In the recall god, Yu Rim was naturalized and attracted attention because he was working as a member of Russia in the name of Julia Go.

In 'Twenty Five Twenty One', Bona was pictured as having chosen Russian naturalization.

In the 14th episode of TVN's Saturday Drama "Twenty Five Twinty One" (playplayed by Kwon Do-eun and directed by Jung Ji-hyun), which aired on the 27th night, interviews between Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri), who became the world's best fencing player, and anchor Baek Lee Jin (Nam Joo-hyuk) were released in 2009.

Na Hee-do's daughter (Choi Myung-bin), who was wondering about the relationship between Na Hee-do and Baek Lee Jin, looked up the video of "Na Hee-do - A special relationship of a back Jin anchor" uploaded in 2009. Na Hee-do, who is connected to the back Lee Jin by burn, said, "How was the anchor? "And Lee Jin introduced me as"Na Hee-do was my only player when I was a sportsman. "

"I won gold medals for three consecutive times in San Francisco following Madrid and Prague, and what was this Kyonggi?" And Na Hee-do said, "Well. All of Kyonggi is difficult, but this was the easiest because I had a lot of hard Kyonggi. " "Then what was the most difficult Kyonggi?" I asked, "I can not forget Madrid, who gave me my first gold medal. It's the final that I played with the late Yu Rim player," he recalled.

In the recall god, Yu Rim was naturalized and attracted attention because he was working as a member of Russia in the name of 'Julia Go'.