Song Min-ho "I didn't want to hurt the team...Melencolia I felt bad and it didn't work" (I live Alone)

Winners Song Min-ho said he did not want to hurt the team, but Melencolia I was so bad that it did not work well.In MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the 25th, Song Min-ho was released to reveal the hard work when he worked in the past.On this day, Song Min-ho tried to make Camlin feel the taste of Camping to Kian84.Song Min-ho moved to a camping ground in Pocheon with Kian84, and hit the tent with a professional force.Kian84 was able to enjoy camping comfortably thanks to Song Min-ho.Song Min-ho and Kian84 boiled and ate the unit stew milk kit.Kian84 said that Song Min-ho fasted after 6 oclock for usual management and drank only without alcohol. I am going to eat everything.Without the happiness you eat, it feels like you dont have a soul, Song Min-ho said.Kian84 asked Song Min-ho, What is the fall that lives these days?Song Min-ho said, It is the only camping that has energy, Melencolia I feeling less, happiness, and healing.So Park said, It seems important. There are many people who can not find this. Jun Hyun-moo said, I found a way to heal.Kian84 wondered what it was like to work, not Camping; Song Min-ho said Kian84 do you enjoy working?I could not answer it, but I said, Its okay these days when I work. Kian84 caught up with Song Min-ho, who hesitated to answer, and carefully asked if it was difficult to work in the past.Song Min-ho confessed that he had a hard time, and since he was working as a team, he hated that his personal condition was affecting the team.Song Min-ho said, I am in a state of being down or walking in such a state, but I do not want to give too much damage, I have to boil the tension by force, but it is not good and Melencolia I is just getting bad.Those days were in full swing, he said.Kian84 said, I do not think I have to do that. Of course I have not experienced the same experience as you, but I am alone when I go home on TV.I think the gap is too great, comforting Song Min-ho, adding that when you watch TV, youre always an issue, Song Min-ho said, laughing, saying because youre good.Its nice to see - I think there should be a lot of friends like this, Key said.Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen
Winners Song Min-ho said he did not want to hurt the team, but Melencolia I was so bad that it did not work well.In MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the 25th, Song Min-ho was released to reveal the hard work when he worked in the past.On this day, Song Min-ho tried to make Camlin feel the taste of Camping to Kian84.Song Min-ho moved to a camping ground in Pocheon with Kian84, and hit the tent with a professional force.Kian84 was able to enjoy camping comfortably thanks to Song Min-ho.Song Min-ho and Kian84 boiled and ate the unit stew milk kit.Kian84 said that Song Min-ho fasted after 6 oclock for usual management and drank only without alcohol. I am going to eat everything.Without the happiness you eat, it feels like you dont have a soul, Song Min-ho said.Kian84 asked Song Min-ho, What is the fall that lives these days?Song Min-ho said, It is the only camping that has energy, Melencolia I feeling less, happiness, and healing.So Park said, It seems important. There are many people who can not find this. Jun Hyun-moo said, I found a way to heal.Kian84 wondered what it was like to work, not Camping; Song Min-ho said Kian84 do you enjoy working?I could not answer it, but I said, Its okay these days when I work. Kian84 caught up with Song Min-ho, who hesitated to answer, and carefully asked if it was difficult to work in the past.Song Min-ho confessed that he had a hard time, and since he was working as a team, he hated that his personal condition was affecting the team.Song Min-ho said, I am in a state of being down or walking in such a state, but I do not want to give too much damage, I have to boil the tension by force, but it is not good and Melencolia I is just getting bad.Those days were in full swing, he said.Kian84 said, I do not think I have to do that. Of course I have not experienced the same experience as you, but I am alone when I go home on TV.I think the gap is too great, comforting Song Min-ho, adding that when you watch TV, youre always an issue, Song Min-ho said, laughing, saying because youre good.Its nice to see - I think there should be a lot of friends like this, Key said.Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen

Winner's Song Min-ho said he did not want to hurt the team, but Melencolia I was so bad that it did not work well.

In MBC 'I live Alone' broadcast on the 25th, Song Min-ho was released to reveal the hard work when he worked in the past.

On this day, Song Min-ho tried to make Camlin feel the taste of Camping to Kian84. Song Min-ho moved to a Camping ground in Pocheon with Kian84, and hit the tent with a professional force. Kian84 was able to enjoy Camping comfortably thanks to Song Min-ho.

Song Min-ho and Kian84 boiled and ate the unit stew milk kit. Kian84 said that Song Min-ho fasted after 6 o'clock for usual management and drank only without alcohol. "I am going to eat everything." "Without the happiness you eat, it feels like you don't have a soul," Song Min-ho said.

Kian84 asked Song Min-ho, "What is the fall that lives these days?" Song Min-ho said, "It is the only Camping that has energy, Melencolia I feeling less, happiness, and healing." So Park said, "It seems important. There are many people who can not find this." Jun Hyun-moo said, "I found a way to heal."

Kian84 wondered what it was like to work, not Camping; Song Min-ho said Kian84 "do you enjoy working? "I could not answer it, but I said," It's okay these days when I work. " Kian84 caught up with Song Min-ho, who hesitated to answer, and carefully asked if it was difficult to work in the past.

Song Min-ho confessed that he had a hard time, and since he was working as a team, he hated that his personal condition was affecting the team. Song Min-ho said, "I am in a state of being down or walking in such a state, but I do not want to give too much damage, I have to boil the tension by force, but it is not good and Melencolia I is just getting bad. Those days were in full swing," he said.

Kian84 said, "I do not think I have to do that. Of course I have not experienced the same experience as you, but I am alone when I go home on TV. I think the gap is too great," comforting Song Min-ho, adding that "when you watch TV, you're always an issue," Song Min-ho said, laughing, saying "because you're good." "It's nice to see - I think there should be a lot of friends like this," Key said.

Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen