'Seo Hee-won's younger brother' Seo Hee-jae, brother-in-law Koo Jun Yup "Choi Woo-shik Lee Jong-suk I wonder if you know"

While the Taiwan actor Seo Hee-won (Shishiyuan, 46) remarried with the clone-born DJ Koo Jun Yup (53), his younger brother and Taiwan celebrity broadcaster Seo Hee-je also showed great pleasure.Seo Hee-jae expressed his feelings before meeting with New Brother Koo Jun Yup through Taiwan media China Shibo on March 9th.Seo Hee-je said, I am very looking forward to it. I want to talk about the old days, and I want to ask if I have been doing well.In particular, he said, I would like to ask if I know the stars such as Choi Woo-shik, Jang Hyuk, Park Seo Jun, Lee Jong-suk.If you know him, I will be able to go to Korea next time and stay as a friend. On the other hand, Seo Hee Won is a national actor who has been loved by Taiwan s Man over Flowers heroine Sanchai.In 2011, he married Wang So-bi (Wang Xiaopei), known as the second generation of chaebols, and left one male and one female under his family. The two divorced last year.Koo Jun Yup said on Instagram on the 8th, I marriage that I am trying to continue my love with the woman I loved 20 years ago.I found that number and contacted her 20 years ago when I heard about her divorce. Fortunately, it was the same number, so we could reconnect.I could not waste any more time already, so I suggested marriage, and she accepted it and decided to live together with her marriage report.I am my late marriage, so I would like to ask for your support and blessing. Thank you.

While the Taiwan actor Seo Hee-won (Shishiyuan, 46) remarried with the clone-born DJ Koo Jun Yup (53), his younger brother and Taiwan celebrity broadcaster Seo Hee-je also showed great pleasure.

Seo Hee-jae expressed his feelings before meeting with 'New Brother' Koo Jun Yup through Taiwan media China Shibo on March 9th.

Seo Hee-je said, "I am very looking forward to it. I want to talk about the old days, and I want to ask if I have been doing well." In particular, he said, "I would like to ask if I know the stars such as Choi Woo-shik, Jang Hyuk, Park Seo Jun, Lee Jong-suk. If you know him, I will be able to go to Korea next time and stay as a friend. "

On the other hand, Seo Hee Won is a national actor who has been loved by Taiwan 's' Man over Flowers' heroine Sanchai. In 2011, he married Wang So-bi (Wang Xiaopei), known as the second generation of chaebols, and left one male and one female under his family. The two divorced last year.

Koo Jun Yup said on Instagram on the 8th, "I marriage that I am trying to continue my love with the woman I loved 20 years ago. I found that number and contacted her 20 years ago when I heard about her divorce. Fortunately, it was the same number, so we could reconnect. I could not waste any more time already, so I suggested marriage, and she accepted it and decided to live together with her marriage report. I am my late marriage, so I would like to ask for your support and blessing. Thank you. "