"Pro-China Controversy" Henry Lau "Not Packt, but quietly...I'm sorry if there's anything wrong."

Singer Henry Lau opens up to pro-China controversyOn the 19th, Henry Lau posted a long article on his instagram starting with the phrase Henry Lau.Henry Lau said, First of all, if I did something wrong, I am sorry and sorry for all the wrong things.I am a person who tried to give people pleasure, impression, and laughter through music, stage, entertainment, etc. I am sick because I can not do it nowadays. I am not a person who will never forget where.If you go anywhere because of Corona these days, you have to stay for at least a few months. He explained why he focused on China activities, not Korea activities.Regarding the recent pro-China controversy, Henry Lau said, There are too many things that are not in YouTube or articles these days.I didnt think people would believe that, so I stayed quiet without saying anything.But now I felt how serious it was because people I met believed in it. In particular, Henry Lau mentioned the birth of a Chinese Canadian, saying, Most of it was not because of my behavior, not because of my words, but because of my blood.Henry Lau said, I do not know what to do if there are people who are uncomfortable because of blood.Finally, Henry Lau apologized, I am most sorry to my fans, I promised that I would always appear in good shape, but I am sorry that I can not keep my promise.Henry Lau, who made his debut as Super Junior M, was recently appointed as a public relations ambassador for school violence prevention at Mapo Police Station in Seoul.In the meantime, a complaint has emerged to withdraw the commission of Henry Lau, who was in controversy with China.Henry Lau.First, if I did something wrong, I would do everything wrong and wrong.Ive been trying to give people pleasure, emotion, and laughter through music/stage/entertainment/... from day 1, but Im so sick because I cant do it these daysIm not going to forget where I am, but if you go to Corona or Tween these days, you should be at least for a month.These days, YouTube and the article are so many things that I do not think people will really believe that, so I did not say anything and quietly, but now I felt how serious it was to believe that people I metEven the official news day now... Not just the root, but many public figures would have been harmed the same, but the real heartache is that... reading comments... mostly because of my actions and my words... Its because of my blood.I want to give people a laugh. If you have uncomfortable people with blood ... I really drive what to do. I promised my pen that we will always have a good talk and always show up in a good way, but I can not keep that promise.Photo = DB

Singer Henry Lau opens up to pro-China controversy

On the 19th, Henry Lau posted a long article on his instagram starting with the phrase "Henry Lau".

Henry Lau said, "First of all, if I did something wrong, I am sorry and sorry for all the wrong things. I am a person who tried to give people pleasure, impression, and laughter through music, stage, entertainment, etc. I am sick because I can not do it nowadays. "

"I am not a person who will never forget where. If you go anywhere because of Corona these days, you have to stay for at least a few months. "He explained why he focused on China activities, not Korea activities.

Regarding the recent pro-China controversy, Henry Lau said, "There are too many things that are not in YouTube or articles these days. I didn't think people would believe that, so I stayed quiet without saying anything. But now I felt how serious it was because people I met believed in it. "

In particular, Henry Lau mentioned the birth of a Chinese Canadian, saying, "Most of it was not because of my behavior, not because of my words, but because of my blood." Henry Lau said, "I do not know what to do if there are people who are uncomfortable because of blood."

Finally, Henry Lau apologized, "I am most sorry to my fans, I promised that I would always appear in good shape, but I am sorry that I can not keep my promise."

Henry Lau, who made his debut as Super Junior M, was recently appointed as a public relations ambassador for school violence prevention at Mapo Police Station in Seoul. In the meantime, a complaint has emerged to withdraw the commission of Henry Lau, who was in controversy with China.

Henry Lau.

First, if I did something wrong, I would do everything wrong and wrong. I've been trying to give people pleasure, emotion, and laughter through music/stage/entertainment/... from day 1, but I'm so sick because I can't do it these days

I'm not going to forget where I am, but if you go to Corona or Tween these days, you should be at least for a month.

These days, YouTube and the article are so many things that I do not think people will really believe that, so I did not say anything and quietly, but now I felt how serious it was to believe that people I met

Even the official news day now... Not just the root, but many public figures would have been harmed the same, but the real heartache is that... reading comments... mostly because of my actions and my words... It's because of my blood.

I want to give people a laugh. If you have uncomfortable people with blood ... I really drive what to do. I promised my pen that we will always have a good talk and always show up in a good way, but I can not keep that promise.

Photo = DB