Oh Na-ra, 22 years of devotion Kim Do-hoon ritual? "Lee Sang-yeob and Drinking NO" (Sixth Sense3)

Oh Na-ra caught the eye with a look of conscious boyfriend.Actor Kim Hye-yoon Nam Yoon-soo appeared on TVN Sixth Sense3 broadcast on March 25 and went out to find fake and spy eyes.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I can not drink. I used to drink in the mood, and it seemed like a beak.Its like a porpoise drinking water on the beach, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Oh Na-ra, Do you drink well? And Oh Na-ra said, I do not drink well.Lee Sang-yeob said, No, Oh Na-ra insisted that he was drinking well, and Oh Na-ra was embarrassed, When did I drink with you?The PD said, I did not talk to my boyfriend, and Oh Na-ra seemed to be greatly embarrassed.Oh Na-ra has been in love with actor Kim Do-hoon for 22 years.

Oh Na-ra caught the eye with a look of conscious boyfriend.

Actor Kim Hye-yoon Nam Yoon-soo appeared on TVN 'Sixth Sense3' broadcast on March 25 and went out to find fake and spy eyes.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I can not drink. I used to drink in the mood, and it seemed like a beak. It's like a porpoise drinking water on the beach," he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Oh Na-ra, "Do you drink well?" And Oh Na-ra said, "I do not drink well." Lee Sang-yeob said, "No," Oh Na-ra insisted that he was drinking well, and Oh Na-ra was embarrassed, "When did I drink with you?"

The PD said, "I did not talk to my boyfriend," and Oh Na-ra seemed to be greatly embarrassed. Oh Na-ra has been in love with actor Kim Do-hoon for 22 years.