"Now stop, this is weird here...I'm an Englishman who made Solo' Defconn look appalled too.

Im SOLO (I Solo) The 6th Englishman goes to and from romance heaven and hell.On the 16th (Wednesday) at 10:30 pm, NQQ and SBS PLUS Real dating program I SOLO show the figure of the English who meet the change of the pole and pole as if on a roller coaster.After returning to the hostel after Youngho and Date, the Englishman is attracted to the Solo women in the hostel with a cheerful look like a sky, and takes a seat on the sofa without taking off his coat, saying, I want to cut it quickly.The above-mentioned Englishman boasts of his perfect date with Young-ho, saying, I was so happy once, and I thought we were alone.In an interview with the production team, he confessed, I did not know I was going to go time, and I did not even know I had a camera.However, soon the English person surprises everyone with a 180-degree turn.The English, who was drunk in a pink atmosphere like the protagonist of a romance movie, suddenly makes the surroundings with a cold face in front of Youngho.Solo is strange here, he declares shocked.3MC Defconn, Lee Yi-kyung, and Songhai are all surprised at the romance of the overturned Solo Nara No. 6.The three people who watched the crisis Solo Nara 6 with VCR lamented Oh ..., and Lee Yi-kyung said, What is this picture?Defconn wraps his head in agony, saying, The expressions are too real.Defconn, who was quietly over-indulging, eventually puts his tongue on shake the plate, and Lee Yi-kyung reads the romance flow Mesh is in.Attention is drawn to whether the English who has not always lost a bright Smile will foretell the romance of Solo Nara No. 6.The sweet and bloody romance of the 6th period can be found at I SOLO broadcasted on NQQ and SBS PLUS at 10:30 pm on the 16th (Wednesday).I am Solo

I'm Solo (I Solo) The 6th Englishman goes to and from romance heaven and hell.

On the 16th (Wednesday) at 10:30 pm, NQQ and SBS PLUS Real dating program I Solo show the figure of the English who meet the change of the pole and pole as if on a roller coaster.

After returning to the hostel after Youngho and Date, the Englishman is attracted to the Solo women in the hostel with a cheerful look like a sky, and takes a seat on the sofa without taking off his coat, saying, "I want to cut it quickly."

The above-mentioned Englishman boasts of his perfect Date with Young-ho, saying, "I was so happy once, and I thought we were alone." In an interview with the production team, he confessed, "I did not know I was going to go time, and I did not even know I had a camera."

However, soon the English person surprises everyone with a 180-degree turn. The English, who was drunk in a pink atmosphere like the protagonist of a romance movie, suddenly makes the surroundings with a cold face in front of Youngho. “Solo is strange here,” he declares shocked.

3MC Defconn, Lee Yi-kyung, and Songhai are all surprised at the romance of the overturned Solo Nara No. 6. The three people who watched the crisis 'Solo Nara 6' with VCR lamented "Oh ...", and Lee Yi-kyung said, "What is this picture?" Defconn wraps his head in agony, saying, "The expressions are too Real."

Defconn, who was quietly 'over-indulging', eventually puts his tongue on "shake the plate," and Lee Yi-kyung reads the romance flow "Mesh is in." Attention is drawn to whether the English who has not always lost a bright Smile will foretell the romance of Solo Nara No. 6.

The sweet and bloody romance of the 6th period can be found at 'I Solo' broadcasted on NQQ and SBS PLUS at 10:30 pm on the 16th (Wednesday).

I am Solo