Lena Park "I don't understand the Korean culture of eating rice in soup" (about once)

Lena Park came to Korea and cited eating rice in noodle soup as one of the things she did not understand.Lee Sun-hee and Lee Geum-hee traveled to Pyeongchang with Lena Park on KBS 2TVs emotional trip, which was broadcast on March 17th.On the day of the show, Lee Sun-hee, Lee Geum-hee and Lena Park ate ramen noodles while shaking in the cold at Daegwallyeong Ranch. Lena Park said, I eat ramen once or twice a year.Today is the day, he said, attracting attention with his strangeness of instant ramen machines.Lena Park said, I think I will live, but I come to Korea and do not understand until the end is to eat noodles and eat rice.Lee Sun-hee said, I eat rice, and Lena Park said, I usually eat it.
Lena Park came to Korea and cited eating rice in noodle soup as one of the things she did not understand.Lee Sun-hee and Lee Geum-hee traveled to Pyeongchang with Lena Park on KBS 2TVs emotional trip, which was broadcast on March 17th.On the day of the show, Lee Sun-hee, Lee Geum-hee and Lena Park ate ramen noodles while shaking in the cold at Daegwallyeong Ranch. Lena Park said, I eat ramen once or twice a year.Today is the day, he said, attracting attention with his strangeness of instant ramen machines.Lena Park said, I think I will live, but I come to Korea and do not understand until the end is to eat noodles and eat rice.Lee Sun-hee said, I eat rice, and Lena Park said, I usually eat it.

Lena Park came to Korea and cited eating rice in noodle soup as one of the things she did not understand.

Lee Sun-hee and Lee Geum-hee traveled to Pyeongchang with Lena Park on KBS 2TV's emotional trip, which was broadcast on March 17th.

On the day of the show, Lee Sun-hee, Lee Geum-hee and Lena Park ate ramen noodles while shaking in the cold at Daegwallyeong Ranch. Lena Park said, "I eat ramen once or twice a year. Today is the day, "he said, attracting attention with his strangeness of instant ramen machines.

Lena Park said, "I think I will live," but "I come to Korea and do not understand until the end is to eat noodles and eat rice." Lee Sun-hee said, "I eat rice," and Lena Park said, "I usually eat it."