'wind flow ledger' West band, Song Ga-in X Lena Park 'Fan heart' ..

On the afternoon of the 28th, JTBC entertainment program wind flow ledger - War of the hip singers, the band of the West Band, which was the topic of Changan, appeared again and made the stage.The West Band appeared on the day with the title of Chrysanthemc Star; the participants were also sulking in the appearance of the West Band.Before the first round of recording, the participants watched the band and said, I am an entertainer, I did not know it was going to come out here, I followed the Instagram, and It is very attractive.The band was on stage with the title of Chosun Pop Founder, and Song Ga-in and Lena Park revealed Fan heart.Song Ga-in and Lena Park also mentioned the band during the teaser shoot of the wind flow ledger program.Lena Park said, I was brushing my teeth while watching the Internet news. I watched the band stage while concentrating on the toothpaste.I heard it because my friend told me to listen to this band song, and I was surprised, so I sent SNS messages directly to the band, Song Ga-in said.MC Jeon Hyun-moo said, Im going to be a star. He showed high expectations.When the stage of the band was over, all the judges pressed the button and presented the All Cross. The judge transfer to the vocalist Seodo said, What is the past?Its like a Chrysanthemc major and its like rock vocals, he asked.Seodo said, When I was a child, I studied Pansori and majored in practical music at university. All members except Seodo said that they majored in practical music.After the stage, Seodo said, I feel good because our music seems to have been recognized by legends in the popular music industry.Especially, it was good to be able to show the color of the band because it can be judged as a creative song.

On the afternoon of the 28th, JTBC entertainment program 'wind flow ledger - War of the hip singers', the band of the West Band, which was the topic of Chang'an, appeared again and made the stage.

The West Band appeared on the day with the title of "Chrysanthemc Star"; the participants were also sulking in the appearance of the West Band. Before the first round of recording, the participants watched the band and said, "I am an entertainer," "I did not know it was going to come out here," "I followed the Instagram," and "It is very attractive."

The band was on stage with the title of 'Chosun Pop Founder', and Song Ga-in and Lena Park revealed Fan heart. Song Ga-in and Lena Park also mentioned the band during the teaser shoot of the "wind flow ledger" program.

Lena Park said, "I was brushing my teeth while watching the Internet news. I watched the band stage while concentrating on the toothpaste."

"I heard it because my friend told me to listen to this band song, and I was surprised, so I sent SNS messages directly to the band," Song Ga-in said.

MC Jeon Hyun-moo said, "I'm going to be a star." He showed high expectations.

When the stage of the band was over, all the judges pressed the button and presented the All Cross. The judge transfer to the vocalist Seodo said, "What is the past? It's like a Chrysanthemc major and it's like rock vocals," he asked.

Seodo said, "When I was a child, I studied Pansori and majored in practical music at university." All members except Seodo said that they majored in practical music.

After the stage, Seodo said, "I feel good because our music seems to have been recognized by legends in the popular music industry. Especially, it was good to be able to show the color of the band because it can be judged as a creative song. "