Lawyer House of Commons of the United Kingdom "Killed the Judicial Examination for 10 Years Thanks to Kim Mi-kyung's vitriol"

The lawyer House of Commons of the United Kingdom has passed the judicial examination in 10 years thanks to Kim Mi-kyungs vitriol.In the 6th KBS 2TV entertainment Fan heart show (hereinafter referred to as a good harvest) broadcast on March 10, star instructor Kim Mi-kyung and her fan Lee Corps appeared as the main group.The lawyer House of Commons of the United Kingdom, who appeared as a fan of Kim Mi-kyung, said that Kim Mi-kyung was the reason he passed the judicial examination in 10 years.House of Commons of the United Kingdom said, I usually pass the judicial examination for about five years on average, but I passed in 10 years.The test was long, and I was anxious, feeling a lot of discomfort, and having a hard time psychologically. I had sleep disorders and sleeping pills for four years.So my health was so bad and my mind was ruined, and I met a book written by Captain America: Civil War, and my life changed. When I fell off, not only my parents but also my close friends gave me good words and no one gave me a speech.But our Captain America: The advice that Civil War gave me was simply a distraught (a vitriol), he said.Asked what words came to the most, House of Commons of the United Kingdom said, Tell yourself your dreams.Why do you keep asking others?
The lawyer House of Commons of the United Kingdom has passed the judicial examination in 10 years thanks to Kim Mi-kyungs vitriol.In the 6th KBS 2TV entertainment Fan heart show (hereinafter referred to as a good harvest) broadcast on March 10, star instructor Kim Mi-kyung and her fan Lee Corps appeared as the main group.The lawyer House of Commons of the United Kingdom, who appeared as a fan of Kim Mi-kyung, said that Kim Mi-kyung was the reason he passed the judicial examination in 10 years.House of Commons of the United Kingdom said, I usually pass the judicial examination for about five years on average, but I passed in 10 years.The test was long, and I was anxious, feeling a lot of discomfort, and having a hard time psychologically. I had sleep disorders and sleeping pills for four years.So my health was so bad and my mind was ruined, and I met a book written by Captain America: Civil War, and my life changed. When I fell off, not only my parents but also my close friends gave me good words and no one gave me a speech.But our Captain America: The advice that Civil War gave me was simply a distraught (a vitriol), he said.Asked what words came to the most, House of Commons of the United Kingdom said, Tell yourself your dreams.Why do you keep asking others?

The lawyer House of Commons of the United Kingdom has passed the judicial examination in 10 years thanks to Kim Mi-kyung's vitriol.

In the 6th KBS 2TV entertainment "Fan heart show" (hereinafter referred to as "a good harvest") broadcast on March 10, star instructor Kim Mi-kyung and her fan "Lee Corps" appeared as the main group.

The lawyer House of Commons of the United Kingdom, who appeared as a fan of Kim Mi-kyung, said that Kim Mi-kyung was the reason he passed the judicial examination in 10 years.

House of Commons of the United Kingdom said, "I usually pass the judicial examination for about five years on average, but I passed in 10 years. The test was long, and I was anxious, feeling a lot of discomfort, and having a hard time psychologically. I had sleep disorders and sleeping pills for four years. So my health was so bad and my mind was ruined, and I met a book written by Captain America: Civil War, and my life changed. "

"When I fell off, not only my parents but also my close friends gave me good words and no one gave me a speech. But our Captain America: The advice that Civil War gave me was simply a distraught (a vitriol)," he said.

Asked what words came to the most, House of Commons of the United Kingdom said, "Tell yourself your dreams. Why do you keep asking others? "