'Knowing Bros' Seung-Ri Ha ""Youth Trap" Shim Eun-ha Daughter, You've Been So Pretty"

Seoul = = = Actor Seung-Ri Ha revealed that she had appeared in the drama The Trap of Youth (1999) as Shim Eun-has daughter, Hye-rim.Seung-Ri Ha responded to Kang Ho-dongs Identify Your Identity in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, I came out as the daughter of Shim Eun-ha in Youth Trap, Hyerim was the station, it was five years old.I suddenly remember that Shim Eun-ha was so beautiful at that time that I was so beautiful that I had to buy a doll and buy a snack every time I came, he recalled.So my brothers said, Did you meet cursor?I asked him, said Seung-Ri Ha. Cusser never met Shim Eun-ha, and I met Lee Jong-won while doing School 2017, and I met my father and said, I am Hye-rim at that time.

Seoul = = = Actor Seung-Ri Ha revealed that she had appeared in the drama "The Trap of Youth" (1999) as Shim Eun-ha's daughter, Hye-rim.

Seung-Ri Ha responded to Kang Ho-dong's "Identify Your Identity" in the JTBC entertainment program "Knowing Bros" broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, "I came out as the daughter of Shim Eun-ha in 'Youth Trap', Hyerim was the station, it was five years old."

"I suddenly remember that Shim Eun-ha was so beautiful at that time that I was so beautiful that I had to buy a doll and buy a snack every time I came," he recalled.

So my brothers said, "Did you meet cursor? "I asked him," said Seung-Ri Ha. "Cusser never met Shim Eun-ha, and I met Lee Jong-won while doing 'School 2017', and I met my father and said, 'I am Hye-rim at that time.'