"Kittman uses 16..." Corona confirmation" Jung Eun-ji, self-diagnosis method Gong Yoo

Apink Jung Eun-ji went to the Korona 19 confirmation experience.On Sunday, Jung Eun-ji posted a message on his Twitter Inc account saying, Stand out with me. After the news of Coronas confirmation, he reported his current situation directly.Especially, he said, No, I came here because I had to tell you. I did 16 kits alone at home. Brand?Only four out of 16 have been trained, he explained at the time he was confirmed.So if you want to be sick, you have to try your nose and neck!Jung Eun-ji said, There are a lot of horses on the Internet, but my children do not look well, so I want to see this! Im in a bad condition, self-kit!I get two kits and try one with my neck! My experience is not all right, but please be patient! Meanwhile, Apink Jung Eun-ji and Oh Hae-young were confirmed on the 28th of Corona 19.DB, Jung Eun-ji Twitter Inc.

Apink Jung Eun-ji went to the Korona 19 confirmation experience.

On Sunday, Jung Eun-ji posted a message on his Twitter Inc account saying, "Stand out with me." After the news of Corona's confirmation, he reported his current situation directly.

Especially, he said, "No, I came here because I had to tell you. I did 16 kits alone at home. Brand? Only four out of 16 have been trained, "he explained at the time he was confirmed.

"So if you want to be sick, you have to try your nose and neck! Jung Eun-ji said, "There are a lot of horses on the Internet, but my children do not look well, so I want to see this! I'm in a bad condition, self-kit! I get two kits and try one with my neck! My experience is not all right, but please be patient! "

Meanwhile, Apink Jung Eun-ji and Oh Hae-young were confirmed on the 28th of Corona 19.

DB, Jung Eun-ji Twitter Inc.