Kim Young-chul, 'Real Men' Marines Motive and Welcome The Slap..."Living Together in Tent" (Steel Faem)

Iron Fam Kim Young-chul made The Slap in more than seven years with the trainee he met at the time of Real Men appearance.On the 25th, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM (TeelpaM) was told of the listener who said, The Marines training team is a motivational trainee who slept in the same tent as Kim Young-chul trainee.The listener said, Now I start Haru while listening to Marines and Iron Fam, and I was sorry to call it Kim Chang-young.When the phone connection was made, the listener said, It is said that Kim Min-sik, who is a motive with Kim Young-chul, 1201 working at Marines.He added, At that time, when I was 20 years old, I did not know my brothers name, but I was sorry to say the name Kim Chang-young, which I thought improvised.Kim Young-chul, who said he remembered the situation at the time, asked, Is it Memory that rained? Min-sik said, I also remember.I thought you would come to the show and show it, but I was really hard and I was able to complete it. Kim Young-chul laughed, saying, I did it in a way that showed it hard.Min-sik, who now said he was a soldier, said he starts Haru every day listening to Iron Faem. Kim Young-chul explained the situation at the time, saying, Mr. Min-sik did not watch much TV.So I naturally said, Do you know my name? And I said, Is not Kim Chang-young? Min-sik said, I have been watching my brother and went out on vacation and watched him broadcast. I laughed a lot and said that my nickname was horrible. Kim Young-chul said, Thanks to that, I added.Photo: Iron Faem YouTube Capture

'Iron Fam' Kim Young-chul made The Slap in more than seven years with the trainee he met at the time of 'Real Men' appearance.

On the 25th, SBS PowerFM "Kim Young-chul's PowerFM" (TeelpaM) was told of the listener who said, "The Marines training team is a motivational trainee who slept in the same tent as Kim Young-chul trainee."

The listener said, "Now I start Haru while listening to Marines and 'Iron Fam', and I was sorry to call it Kim Chang-young."

When the phone connection was made, the listener said, "It is said that Kim Min-sik, who is a motive with Kim Young-chul, 1201 working at Marines." He added, "At that time, when I was 20 years old, I did not know my brother's name, but I was sorry to say the name 'Kim Chang-young', which I thought improvised."

Kim Young-chul, who said he remembered the situation at the time, asked, "Is it Memory that rained?" Min-sik said, "I also remember. I thought you would come to the show and show it, but I was really hard and I was able to complete it. " Kim Young-chul laughed, saying, "I did it in a way that showed it hard."

Min-sik, who now said he was a soldier, said he starts Haru every day listening to "Iron Faem." Kim Young-chul explained the situation at the time, saying, "Mr. Min-sik did not watch much TV. So I naturally said, 'Do you know my name?' And I said, 'Is not Kim Chang-young?' " Min-sik said, "I have been watching my brother and went out on vacation and watched him broadcast. I laughed a lot and said that my nickname was 'horrible'." Kim Young-chul said, "Thanks to that, I added.

Photo: 'Iron Faem' YouTube Capture