Kim Soo-mi "Abruptly check out 17 refrigerators and 900,000 won gas cost" (God and cold)

Kim Soo-mi, the godmother of the 52-year-old acting industry, said, A month of city gas costs of 900,000 won.We have put on the gas as much as our business, Kim Su-mi said on the day, and we have put it on as much gas as we use it.I do not think it is a waste to make and distribute food, he said. If I get stuck in someone, I cook for my acquaintance and his family all day.I have a business pot at home and I keep it on, he added.Kim Soo-mi also said, There are 17 refrigerators at home. He added, There are 5 refrigerators in the kitchen, 4 in the basement, and even in the garage.Half of the seventeen refrigerators are kimchi. I dont mean to eat alone. Many people ask for kimchi.I usually dip about 200-300 kimchi, he said, surprised by the enormous size of kimchi.In addition, the people who said, I invited 112 people and prepared my seventy feasts themselves.

Kim Soo-mi, the godmother of the 52-year-old acting industry, said, "A month of city gas costs of 900,000 won."

“We have put on the gas as much as our business,” Kim Su-mi said on the day, “and we have put it on as much gas as we use it.” "I do not think it is a waste to make and distribute food," he said. "If I get stuck in someone, I cook for my acquaintance and his family all day. “I have a business pot at home and I keep it on,” he added.

Kim Soo-mi also said, "There are 17 refrigerators at home." He added, "There are 5 refrigerators in the kitchen, 4 in the basement, and even in the garage." “Half of the seventeen refrigerators are kimchi. I don’t mean to eat alone. Many people ask for kimchi. I usually dip about 200-300 kimchi, "he said, surprised by the enormous size of kimchi. In addition, the people who said, "I invited 112 people and prepared my seventy feasts themselves."