Kim Song "I am allowed to take care of Kang Won-ri and go to Los Angeles to Sam's Club...The Black Man Hands."

Kim Song, a choreographer and singer who is a singer Kang Won-raes wife, confessed that she made many mistakes in the past.Kim Song wrote on his SNS on the 12th, If you can change the past, can you change the past? Can you change the past? Is there a past you want to change? What person can live clean and clean?You want to change all the mistakes and the wrong Choices. We cant go back in time and change things again.But we can change the past, said star instructor Kim Mi-kyung, who lectured on the past.He said to himself, I did not read a book in the past. I was old and angry.(I can not go in the past) I am reading the current book. From a certain point, A New Leaf, when changed, the overlapped today becomes the house shape.(see feed photo) (ex) They hurt each other during puberty, but since they became adults, they have been doing well with their children and Hahaho.We have a chance to change Moy Yat.Today, when we open our eyes, Moy Yat is the opportunity.If you live as a buffet called Morning and put me in order to live with the values, values ​​and shape of Lee, it will change into a house shape.Thank you for turning me into a buffet called Morning and handing me in and changing Remady: if you want to live a new life, this is your chance. (In 2007 vs. 2022) Past Summons.The past is not changing. I am making it by modifying it to what I want.Kim Song said, I also uploaded pictures of 2005 and 2021 2022 ~ 2005 when I was having a hard time nursing my husband. At that time, I was allowed to my husband and LA went to Friends.(I went to San Francisco in San Diego and I saw a lot of good places.) That back-to-back photo was taken at the Sams Club in United States of America and I remember the pictures taken by my friends.The Sams Club is a famous and rich club in Los Angeles. It is a Sams Club where some black man grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the road because I was afraid of Baro. (Lo Wei, and I do not look like I was born.I got a ten-year-old from Chung-Ang University. I cant drink a drink. Drink! Drink! You cant even keep your family in the mouth, and then you dont have our line.)How can I guarantee that there is no Vic-Fezensac in the environment?Kim Song in particular said, I do not want to go back to the old days.I have spit a little, chewed some gum, and played a lot, but there was no shameful past that was against conscience and moral ethics, but there were many mistakes (I made a mistake to Wool Father in puberty ... I went to the police station because I was caught in a ponytail) and vowed, A New Leaf is me. I will make a proper house in the future.Meanwhile, Kim Song married Kang Won-rae in 2003 and held his son in his arms in 2014.Kim Song SNS specialization.If I can change the past1.Can we change the past or not?Is there a past you want to change?Who can live clean and clean? The mistakes and misguided ChoicesYoull want to change everything.We cant go back in time and change things again.But!We can change the past.Past = > No books in the old days.(I cant change because I cant go in the past.)Now = > I am reading a book. From a certain point, A New Leaf, when it changesThe overlapped today turns into a house shape at the point of time. (see feed photo)(ex) I hurt each other during puberty with my child, but since I became an adult, I have been doing well with my child and Hahaho.We have a chance to change Moy Yat.Today, when we open our eyes, Moy Yat is the opportunity.If you live as a buffet called Morning and put me in order to live with the values, values ​​and shape of Lee, it will change into a house shape.Thank you for switching me to a buffet called Morning and handing me and changing Remady.If you want to live a new life, now is your chance.(Previous recalls in 2007 vs. 2022 ).The past doesnt changeIm making it by modifying it to what I wantSeeing the Captains past recall photos, elegant legs and anklesAnd a heavy ball touch (you cut your face with shadingDean! Im turning my forehead and chin...Im sad cucumber with a long face, so Im nicknamed 52.)I uploaded a 2005 photo and a 2021 2022 photo.It was a long time since 2005 when I was having a hard time caring for my husbandI was allowed to go to the Friends, and I had a lot of good memories (I went to San Francisco, San Diego, and I saw a lot of good places).That back-up photo was taken by my friends at Sams Club in United States of AmericaI remember that time.The Sams Club is a Sams Club that is famous and rich in LA.I was afraid of a black man pulling my hand and pulling me out of the road (Lo Wei, if you say that you are scared, and you keep it unbearably.I even got a ten-year-old from Chung-Ang University, Hm-my!I cant drink a drink. Drink! Drink! I cant even keep my family, and then we wouldnt have any good.)How can you be sure that there is no Vic-Fezensac in the environment?The picture of the lion head was performed by Park Mi-kyungs sister dancer (Wag)Our husbands resemblance to oursour familyI dont want to go back to the old days.I spit a little, chew some gum, and play a lot, but I have to doThere was no shame in the pastTheres been a lot of mistakes in the past(About adolescence, I was so biblical with my father...I was so caught up in a police station.AndThank you for holding my hand, the first New Year, in March 2022Were living in a different age than we areThank you for the overlap of Moy Yat, who makes this one of his buccalsA New Leaf. Im the oneIll try to make a proper house shape in the futureKim Song SNS

Kim Song, a choreographer and singer who is a singer Kang Won-rae's wife, confessed that she made many mistakes in the past.

Kim Song wrote on his SNS on the 12th, "If you can change the past, can you change the past? Can you change the past? Is there a past you want to change? What person can live clean and clean? You want to change all the mistakes and the wrong Choices. We can't go back in time and change things again. But we can change the past, "said star instructor Kim Mi-kyung, who lectured on the past.

He said to himself, "I did not read a book in the past. I was old and angry. (I can not go in the past) I am reading the current book. From a certain point, A New Leaf, when changed, the overlapped today becomes the house shape. (see feed photo) (ex) They hurt each other during puberty, but since they became adults, they have been doing well with their children and Hahaho. We have a chance to change Moy Yat.Today, when we open our eyes, Moy Yat is the opportunity. If you live as a buffet called Morning and put me in order to live with the values, values ​​and shape of Lee, it will change into a house shape. Thank you for turning me into a buffet called Morning and handing me in and changing Remady: if you want to live a new life, this is your chance. (In 2007 vs. 2022) Past Summons. The past is not changing. I am making it by modifying it to what I want.”

Kim Song said, "I also uploaded pictures of 2005 and 2021 2022 ~ 2005 when I was having a hard time nursing my husband. At that time, I was allowed to my husband and LA went to Friends. (I went to San Francisco in San Diego and I saw a lot of good places.) That back-to-back photo was taken at the Sam's Club in United States of America and I remember the pictures taken by my Friends. The Sam's Club is a famous and rich club in Los Angeles. It is a Sam's Club where some black man grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the road because I was afraid of Baro. (Lo Wei, and I do not look like I was born. I got a ten-year-old from Chung-Ang University. I can't drink a drink. Drink! Drink! You can't even keep your family in the mouth, and then you don't have our line.) How can I guarantee that there is no Vic-Fezensac in the environment?”

Kim Song in particular said, "I do not want to go back to the old days. I have spit a little, chewed some gum, and played a lot, but there was no shameful past that was against conscience and moral ethics, but there were many mistakes (I made a mistake to Wool Father in puberty ... I went to the police station because I was caught in a ponytail) and vowed, "A New Leaf is me. I will make a proper house in the future."

Meanwhile, Kim Song married Kang Won-rae in 2003 and held his son in his arms in 2014.

Kim Song SNS specialization.

If I can change the past

1.Can we change the past or not?

Is there a past you want to change?

Who can live clean and clean? The mistakes and misguided Choices

You'll want to change everything.

We can't go back in time and change things again.

But!We can change the past.

Past = > No books in the old days.

(I can't change because I can't go in the past.)

Now = > I am reading a book. From a certain point, A New Leaf, when it changes

The overlapped today turns into a house shape at the point of time. (see feed photo)

(ex) I hurt each other during puberty with my child, but since I became an adult, I have been doing well with my child and Hahaho.

We have a chance to change Moy Yat.Today, when we open our eyes, Moy Yat is the opportunity.

If you live as a buffet called Morning and put me in order to live with the values, values ​​and shape of Lee, it will change into a house shape.

Thank you for switching me to a buffet called Morning and handing me and changing Remady.

If you want to live a new life, now is your chance.

(Previous recalls in 2007 vs. 2022 ).

The past doesn't change

I'm making it by modifying it to what I want

Seeing the Captain's past recall photos, elegant legs and ankles

And a heavy ball touch (you cut your face with shading

Dean! I'm turning my forehead and chin...I'm sad cucumber with a long face, so I'm nicknamed 52.)

I uploaded a 2005 photo and a 2021 2022 photo.

It was a long time since 2005 when I was having a hard time caring for my husband

I was allowed to go to the Friends, and I had a lot of good memories (I went to San Francisco, San Diego, and I saw a lot of good places).

That back-up photo was taken by my Friends at Sam's Club in United States of America

I remember that time.

The Sam's Club is a Sam's Club that is famous and rich in LA.

I was afraid of a black man pulling my hand and pulling me out of the road (Lo Wei, if you say that you are scared, and you keep it unbearably. I even got a ten-year-old from Chung-Ang University, Hm-my!

I can't drink a drink. Drink! Drink! I can't even keep my family, and then we wouldn't have any good.)

How can you be sure that there is no Vic-Fezensac in the environment?

The picture of the lion head was performed by Park Mi-kyung's sister dancer (Wag)

Our husband's resemblance to ours

our family

I don't want to go back to the old days.

I spit a little, chew some gum, and play a lot, but I have to do

There was no shame in the past

There's been a lot of mistakes in the past

(About adolescence, I was so biblical with my Father...I was so caught up in a police station.

And

Thank you for holding my hand, the first New Year, in March 2022

We're living in a different age than we are

Thank you for the overlap of Moy Yat, who makes this one of his buccals

A New Leaf. I'm the one

I'll try to make a proper house shape in the future

Kim Song SNS