Kang Seung-yoon "Kim Hee-sun, Bigger Than Life is the prettiest celebrity I've ever met...Best to character" (Jung Hee)

WINNER Kang Seung-yoon praised Kim Hee-suns beautyKang Seung-yoon appeared as a guest in MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young which was broadcast on March 21st.DJ Kim Shin-Young asked, Kim Hee-sun praised his singing skills and said he was a fan.Kang Seung-yoon said, I saw only the video clips because the fan won.I swear to you, Bigger Than Life is one of the celebrities I saw.  Tomorrow s special appearance, so I was able to breathe together.Bigger Than Life is really beautiful. When Kim Shin-Young asked, How was the smoke breathing when it was hard to see? Kang Seung-yoon said, Please take care of it and accept it.Usually, my seniors may be tired, so I do not have to do anything like ambassadors completely. Please keep your breath and tell me if you want to do it at any time.Youre a real character, let alone acting, he added.

WINNER Kang Seung-yoon praised Kim Hee-sun's beauty

Kang Seung-yoon appeared as a guest in MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' which was broadcast on March 21st.

DJ Kim Shin-Young asked, "Kim Hee-sun praised his singing skills and said he was a fan." Kang Seung-yoon said, "I saw only the video clips because the fan won. I swear to you, Bigger Than Life is one of the celebrities I saw. "" Tomorrow 's special appearance, so I was able to breathe together. Bigger Than Life is really beautiful. "

When Kim Shin-Young asked, "How was the smoke breathing when it was hard to see?" Kang Seung-yoon said, "Please take care of it and accept it. Usually, my seniors may be tired, so I do not have to do anything like ambassadors completely. Please keep your breath and tell me if you want to do it at any time. “You’re a real character, let alone acting,” he added.