Kang Seung-yoon, 698 million won suv Cool Payment "My First Car, This Day to Me" I Live Alone

Kang Seung-yoon was thrilled to buy his first car of his lifeOn MBC I Live Alone broadcast on July 29, Kang Seung-yoon visited the Used car store with Song Min-ho.Kang Seung-yoon took Song Min-hos The Classic Open car to the Used Car store.Song Min-ho said, I went to buy Seung-yoons first car, Kang Seung-yoon changed her mothers car Kang Seung-yoon was riding in it.Its not long since Seung-yoon drove. The first car is a used car.Kang Seung-yoon cited the new model, which is not old enough for the use car sales staff, the mid-sized or larger size for putting a puppy seat in the back seat, and the vehicle that matches his image.Kang Seung-yoon looked at domestic brand semi-large sedan, German brand semi-large sedan, and domestic brand semi-large SUV in turn.Song Min-ho, who likes camping, actively operated SUVs to Kang Seung-yoon, and Kang Seung-yoon decided to buy SUVs coolly after even driving directly.Song Min-ho explained, Before I went to the Kang Seung-yoon, I decided to buy a lot of it and I decided to buy it almost.The documentation was carried out in a single way, and Kang Seung-yoon prepared to transfer the money directly from the spot.Song Min-ho said he would call his deposit account number and called his account and laughed.Hey, you are The Swindlers, he said, Minho will not starve to death.Kang Seung-yoon remitted 61.8 million won and finished purchasing the car.Kang Seung-yoon said, I have my car now that I have worked hard and bought it. I am going to have this day for me.Song Min-ho congratulated him, saying, I have worked hard for over 10 years.
Kang Seung-yoon was thrilled to buy his first car of his lifeOn MBC I Live Alone broadcast on July 29, Kang Seung-yoon visited the Used car store with Song Min-ho.Kang Seung-yoon took Song Min-hos The Classic Open car to the Used Car store.Song Min-ho said, I went to buy Seung-yoons first car, Kang Seung-yoon changed her mothers car Kang Seung-yoon was riding in it.Its not long since Seung-yoon drove. The first car is a used car.Kang Seung-yoon cited the new model, which is not old enough for the use car sales staff, the mid-sized or larger size for putting a puppy seat in the back seat, and the vehicle that matches his image.Kang Seung-yoon looked at domestic brand semi-large sedan, German brand semi-large sedan, and domestic brand semi-large SUV in turn.Song Min-ho, who likes camping, actively operated SUVs to Kang Seung-yoon, and Kang Seung-yoon decided to buy SUVs coolly after even driving directly.Song Min-ho explained, Before I went to the Kang Seung-yoon, I decided to buy a lot of it and I decided to buy it almost.The documentation was carried out in a single way, and Kang Seung-yoon prepared to transfer the money directly from the spot.Song Min-ho said he would call his deposit account number and called his account and laughed.Hey, you are The Swindlers, he said, Minho will not starve to death.Kang Seung-yoon remitted 61.8 million won and finished purchasing the car.Kang Seung-yoon said, I have my car now that I have worked hard and bought it. I am going to have this day for me.Song Min-ho congratulated him, saying, I have worked hard for over 10 years.

Kang Seung-yoon was thrilled to buy his first car of his life

On MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast on July 29, Kang Seung-yoon visited the Used car store with Song Min-ho.

Kang Seung-yoon took Song Min-ho's The Classic Open car to the Used car store. Song Min-ho said, “I went to buy Seung-yoon’s first car, Kang Seung-yoon changed her mother’s car Kang Seung-yoon was riding in it. It’s not long since Seung-yoon drove. The first car is a Used car.”

Kang Seung-yoon cited the new model, which is not old enough for the use car sales staff, the mid-sized or larger size for putting a puppy seat in the back seat, and the vehicle that matches his image.

Kang Seung-yoon looked at domestic brand semi-large sedan, German brand semi-large sedan, and domestic brand semi-large suv in turn. Song Min-ho, who likes camping, actively operated suvs to Kang Seung-yoon, and Kang Seung-yoon decided to buy suvs coolly after even driving directly.

Song Min-ho explained, "Before I went to the Kang Seung-yoon, I decided to buy a lot of it and I decided to buy it almost."

The documentation was carried out in a single way, and Kang Seung-yoon prepared to transfer the money directly from the spot. Song Min-ho said he would call his deposit account number and called his account and laughed. "Hey, you are The Swindlers," he said, "Minho will not starve to death."

Kang Seung-yoon remitted 61.8 million won and finished purchasing the car. Kang Seung-yoon said, "I have my car now that I have worked hard and bought it." "I am going to have this day for me." Song Min-ho congratulated him, saying, "I have worked hard for over 10 years."