'I live Alone' PD "Introduction to the 9th anniversary of the controversy,

MBC I Live Alone celebrated its 9th anniversary.I Live Alone, which took its first step today in 2013, has been the longest observation entertainment program in existence and has been held every Friday night of viewers.In addition to keeping the entry throne firmly on Friday for nine years, it has also shown a remarkable increase in ratings and topicality this year, drawing unusual growth as a longevity program beyond change.The following is a one-way answer with Heo Hang PD, who leads the program.- The longest observation entertainment program I Live Alone will be celebrating its 9th anniversary on the 22nd. Id like to hear your comments.- Recently, new faces such as News left code kunst, mudo man Ju-seung Lee, Nanto Tea in the garden are giving birth to hot topics every day.What if you tell me the secret behind you?I did not limit my residence form or job, and even if I was somewhat unfamiliar with older generations, I repeated the process of meeting people who are hot among MZ generations on SNS.In the meantime, we learned about Ju-seung Lee, Tea in the garden, and members of Code Kunst who impressed us, and as expected, their lifestyle was resonated as soon as they were released to I Live Alone.In the future, I plan to work harder to meet as many people as I can and to discover various lifestyles.- The way we deal with existing members such as Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kian84 seems to have changed.Viewers have also fallen into fresh charm, but what is the focus of directing unlike new rainbow members?Jun Hyun-moo, chairman of the company, expressed his willingness to try Top Model on his own, not just admire someones life, and Park Na-rae said he wanted to welcome the new year through tens of kilometers of walking.Kian84 writer also left Yeosu far away with the intention to regain the heart of the person who draws.I always feel it, but the story that started with the deep authenticity of the cast always seems to have a great impact, and I would like to say that the mind of our rainbow members is renewed rather than directed.Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kian84 have been showing many daily life as the longest member of I Live Alone, but I am glad that many people are coming back and complimenting I Live Alone again in the new and full mind.I am also deeply respected by the members of Top Model on my journey to find my beginnings.- The expansion of the rainbow gathering is also noticeable.New chemistry, which has not been seen before, such as Song Min Ho and Kian84, Kian Brothers (Ki - Kian84) or Hyunmu - Sung Hoon, which will be broadcast soon, is capturing viewers. What if you tell the background of birth?- Observation entertainment, I think there were many unexpected situations. What if I did not go on the air, but I told an impressive or funny behind-the-scenes story?Kian84s Yeosu painting trip was also a trip that had many twists and turns in many ways.Kian84 The original plan was to arrive at the painting grill spot with an electric bicycle and sit down all day and draw a landscape painting.I thought the production team would proceed without any trouble.However, the warm weather in Yeosu fell to the lowest temperature on that day, the motor of the electric bicycle was unexpectedly discharged, and the slope was so severe, unlike what was expressed on the map.Although the broadcast was a lot of time, Kian84 was bicycled for more than 6 hours, and eventually the picture was only about an hour.I was very sorry for myself, I said that I would draw a picture that I could not finish in the guest house room, and I actually finished the landscape painting all night.It was completely different from the first plan, but in such an unexpected situation, Kian84s attachment to the painting seemed to be more prominent.I think I can see the paintings with attachment in the first solo exhibition that will be held from the 25th.The story of Kian84, which opens its first exhibition, can be seen in I Live Alone soon.- It is also a program where many stars love calls are poured out, but if there is a person who wants to send a love call directly?- What if you give a surprise spoiler about a new face to come?- To celebrate the 9th anniversary, it is a program that is expected to have 10th and 11th anniversary. What if I express I Live Alone in one sentence?What if there is a story you want to tell the viewer?

MBC 'I live Alone' celebrated its 9th anniversary.

'I live Alone', which took its first step today in 2013, has been the longest observation entertainment program in existence and has been held every Friday night of viewers. In addition to keeping the entry throne firmly on Friday for nine years, it has also shown a remarkable increase in ratings and topicality this year, drawing unusual growth as a longevity program beyond change.

The following is a one-way answer with Heo Hang PD, who leads the program.

- The longest observation entertainment program 'I live Alone' will be celebrating its 9th anniversary on the 22nd. I'd like to hear your comments.

- Recently, new faces such as 'News left' code kunst, 'mudo man' Ju-seung Lee, 'Nanto' Tea in the garden are giving birth to hot topics every day. What if you tell me the secret behind you?

I did not limit my residence form or job, and even if I was somewhat unfamiliar with older generations, I repeated the process of meeting people who are hot among MZ generations on SNS. In the meantime, we learned about Ju-seung Lee, Tea in the garden, and members of Code Kunst who impressed us, and as expected, their lifestyle was resonated as soon as they were released to I live Alone. In the future, I plan to work harder to meet as many people as I can and to discover various lifestyles.

- The way we deal with existing members such as Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kian84 seems to have changed. Viewers have also fallen into fresh charm, but what is the focus of directing unlike new rainbow members?

Jun Hyun-moo, chairman of the company, expressed his willingness to try Top Model on his own, not just admire someone's life, and Park Na-rae said he wanted to welcome the new year through tens of kilometers of walking. Kian84 writer also left Yeosu far away with the intention to regain the heart of the person who draws.

I always feel it, but the story that started with the deep authenticity of the cast always seems to have a great impact, and I would like to say that the mind of our rainbow members is renewed rather than directed. Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kian84 have been showing many daily life as the longest member of 'I live Alone', but I am glad that many people are coming back and complimenting 'I live Alone' again in the new and full mind. I am also deeply respected by the members of Top Model on my journey to find my beginnings.

- The 'expansion' of the rainbow gathering is also noticeable. New chemistry, which has not been seen before, such as 'Song Min Ho and Kian84', 'Kian Brothers (Ki - Kian84)' or 'Hyunmu - Sung Hoon', which will be broadcast soon, is capturing viewers. What if you tell the background of birth?

- Observation entertainment, I think there were many unexpected situations. What if I did not go on the air, but I told an impressive or funny behind-the-scenes story?

Kian84's Yeosu painting trip was also a trip that had many twists and turns in many ways. Kian84 The original plan was to arrive at the painting grill spot with an electric bicycle and sit down all day and draw a landscape painting. I thought the production team would proceed without any trouble. However, the warm weather in Yeosu fell to the lowest temperature on that day, the motor of the electric bicycle was unexpectedly discharged, and the slope was so severe, unlike what was expressed on the map. Although the broadcast was a lot of time, Kian84 was bicycled for more than 6 hours, and eventually the picture was only about an hour. I was very sorry for myself, I said that I would draw a picture that I could not finish in the guest house room, and I actually finished the landscape painting all night. It was completely different from the first plan, but in such an unexpected situation, Kian84's attachment to the painting seemed to be more prominent. I think I can see the paintings with attachment in the first solo exhibition that will be held from the 25th. The story of Kian84, which opens its first exhibition, can be seen in 'I live Alone' soon.

- It is also a program where many stars' Love calls are poured out, but if there is a person who wants to send a Love call directly?

- What if you give a surprise spoiler about a new face to come?

- To celebrate the 9th anniversary, it is a program that is expected to have 10th and 11th anniversary. What if I express 'I live Alone' in one sentence? What if there is a story you want to tell the viewer?