'I do not need permission' BTS Jimin, fatal Seoul Con expectation UP selfie .. Wait a little!

On the 6th, Jimin released a self-taught with his unique hashtag #JIMIN through BTS official Twitter Inc.Fans have been enthusiastic about SNS, such as Jimin on stage finally sees, Self-cabonnie expectation explosion, I think my heart will burst when I meet real, Self-care thorough shoes, We make happy memories I took control of the trend.moon wan-sik
On the 6th, Jimin released a self-taught with his unique hashtag #JIMIN through BTS official Twitter Inc.Fans have been enthusiastic about SNS, such as Jimin on stage finally sees, Self-cabonnie expectation explosion, I think my heart will burst when I meet real, Self-care thorough shoes, We make happy memories I took control of the trend.moon wan-sik
On the 6th, Jimin released a self-taught with his unique hashtag #JIMIN through BTS official Twitter Inc.Fans have been enthusiastic about SNS, such as Jimin on stage finally sees, Self-cabonnie expectation explosion, I think my heart will burst when I meet real, Self-care thorough shoes, We make happy memories I took control of the trend.moon wan-sik
On the 6th, Jimin released a self-taught with his unique hashtag #JIMIN through BTS official Twitter Inc.Fans have been enthusiastic about SNS, such as Jimin on stage finally sees, Self-cabonnie expectation explosion, I think my heart will burst when I meet real, Self-care thorough shoes, We make happy memories I took control of the trend.moon wan-sik

On the 6th, Jimin released a self-taught with his unique hashtag '#Jimin' through BTS official Twitter Inc.

Fans have been enthusiastic about SNS, such as 'Jimin on stage finally sees', 'Self-cabonnie expectation explosion', 'I think my heart will burst when I meet real', 'Self-care thorough shoes', 'We make happy memories' I took control of the trend.

moon wan-sik