'high school mom dad' Seohyun, tears in love with father-in-law delivery of delivery

Seoul = = high school mom dad Seohyun & Taek-ga held her pretty daughter in her arms.On MBNs High school mom dad (hereinafter referred to as High school mom dad), which was broadcast on the 27th, the Child Birth process of the Seohyun courier couple was revealed.Someone visited the house of the Seohyun Tuckdog; the father of the Baro Tuckdog, the father-in-law of the Seohyun.The father of the Tuck said he would cook for his daughter-in-law, who was about to go in and rest when Seohyun tried to help.I wanted to cook well, and I put the potato broth and spilled it all away. In addition, I made a mistake of putting mustard sauce into the potato soup.The father of a single cook told me to set up a prize, but the house was not wounded, so I was shocked to see him eating on the floor.It turned out that my father had bought it when he came. After that, Seohyun, who had eaten his own dishes, said frankly, The tomatoes are warm, so it does not fit with me.Park Mi-sun admired the candid way of speaking, saying, Friends are different for the day.My father-in-law was worried that Seohyun was eating well, saying that he ate ramen in the morning and said, If you want to eat, tell your dad.His father-in-laws gift was not the end of the day, but he gave him a red underwear, a baby bracelet, and an allowance in a red envelope that symbolized good luck in China.Seohyun opened the envelope in front of his father-in-law and checked it. The envelope had a handwritten letter from his father-in-law.I felt like you were taking care of it and caring, it was more touching because it was the first time I got it, said Seohyun.A few days later, Seohyun exercised to walk for Soonsan, who said, Park Mi-sun is walking because she needs to walk a lot.Park Mi-sun laughed at the word sister; afterward, Seohyun and the coffers packed up and headed to Hospital.The fetus was too fast to deliver induction, but the promotion did not mean that it was a Child Birth on Baro day.In particular, an obstetrician explains that acetic acid takes longer.Time passed, but there was no sign of a Child Birth: The doctor in charge said that if it took too long, surgery should be done.The surgery story was tense with Seohyun and the collapsing dog.In addition, the surgery required a consent form, which they did not report to Marriage, so they needed another guardian of Seohyun.Seohyun wept as if she could not bear the pain. When the pain got worse, she was injected with painless pain.I think I know why Im tearing my Husband head off, joked Seohyun, who was a little better.Thirty-five hours after the injection, Child Birth began; Seohyun successfully delivered the natural delivery; the courier told Seohyun, Thank you for the bean-bean spawning.Haha and Park Mi-sun seemed to have been overwhelmed by the Child Birth process, and then they spoke on video with Seohyun in the postpartum care center, who congratulated them all as if they were their own.I was a little sick when I was a Child girl, but now Im okay, said Seohyun. I did not know Husband would cry, but after I had a baby, I cried while stroking my head.Is postpartum cooking important, but are you doing well? the humanist asked.Im eating three-shisie well because I supported the postpartum care center at high school mom dad, said Seohyun.

Seoul = = 'high school mom dad' Seohyun & Taek-ga held her pretty daughter in her arms.

On MBN's "high school mom dad" (hereinafter referred to as "high school mom dad"), which was broadcast on the 27th, the Child birth process of the Seohyun courier couple was revealed.

Someone visited the house of the Seohyun Tuckdog; the father of the Baro Tuckdog, the father-in-law of the Seohyun. The father of the Tuck said he would cook for his daughter-in-law, who was about to go in and rest when Seohyun tried to help. I wanted to cook well, and I put the potato broth and spilled it all away. In addition, I made a mistake of putting mustard sauce into the potato soup.

The father of a single cook told me to set up a prize, but the house was not wounded, so I was shocked to see him eating on the floor. It turned out that my father had bought it when he came. After that, Seohyun, who had eaten his own dishes, said frankly, "The tomatoes are warm, so it does not fit with me." Park Mi-sun admired the candid way of speaking, saying, "Friends are different for the day."

My father-in-law was worried that Seohyun was eating well, saying that he ate ramen in the morning and said, "If you want to eat, tell your dad." His father-in-law’s gift was not the end of the day, but he gave him a red underwear, a baby bracelet, and an allowance in a red envelope that symbolized good luck in China. Seohyun opened the envelope in front of his father-in-law and checked it. The envelope had a handwritten letter from his father-in-law. "I felt like you were taking care of it and caring, it was more touching because it was the first time I got it," said Seohyun.

A few days later, Seohyun exercised to walk for Soonsan, who said, "Park Mi-sun is walking because she needs to walk a lot." Park Mi-sun laughed at the word sister; afterward, Seohyun and the coffers packed up and headed to Hospital. The fetus was too fast to deliver induction, but the promotion did not mean that it was a Child birth on Baro day. In particular, an obstetrician explains that acetic acid takes longer.

Time passed, but there was no sign of a Child birth: The doctor in charge said that if it took too long, surgery should be done. The surgery story was tense with Seohyun and the collapsing dog. In addition, the surgery required a consent form, which they did not report to Marriage, so they needed another guardian of Seohyun. Seohyun wept as if she could not bear the pain. When the pain got worse, she was injected with painless pain. "I think I know why I'm tearing my Husband head off," joked Seohyun, who was a little better.

Thirty-five hours after the injection, Child birth began; Seohyun successfully delivered the natural delivery; the courier told Seohyun, "Thank you for the bean-bean spawning." Haha and Park Mi-sun seemed to have been overwhelmed by the Child birth process, and then they spoke on video with Seohyun in the postpartum care center, who congratulated them all as if they were their own. "I was a little sick when I was a Child girl, but now I'm okay," said Seohyun. "I did not know Husband would cry, but after I had a baby, I cried while stroking my head." "Is postpartum cooking important, but are you doing well?" the humanist asked. "I'm eating three-shisie well because I supported the postpartum care center at 'high school mom dad'," said Seohyun.