"First public" Im Chang-jung, was the grand luxury House on rent? "My House NO."

In Dongsangmong 2, Im Chang-jung first unveiled a magnificent house with his wife, Seo Ha-yan.SBS entertainment Dongsang Imong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 28th, was on the air.On this day, Im Chang-jung and his wife and five brothers were first released.Finally, Im Chang-jung has been recognized as a hit song richer by the whole generation, surpassing BTS and Twice, and topping the new song.It turned out that he was a son rich man and five brothers. He was the sea that delivered his honeymoon in Jeju Island.The house was painted for the sixth year, and the house was a full house, as it was the first house to be opened and the house of seven families.Park Sung-kwang said, How many rooms are there? Seo Hai-yan said, It is not our house. He explained that it was a house prepared for a temporary settlement in Ilsan.My wife, Seo Hee-yan, naturally woke up in the morning and headed to the kitchen, and everyone was an angel.When Im Chang-jung said that it was the order of Im Chang-jung, Im Chang-jung said, My wife feeds me (grain rice) rice cooker, and the child does white rice according to his taste rather than rice.The panel acknowledged Won Mi Ha, saying, It is not easy to do that, it is really great.After eating, Im Chang-jung took the medicine out of the refrigerator in the room, and it turned out that the room was full of medicine.Ill live a long time, I have five children, and Ill have to live a long time, he said.Im Chang-jung said, I do not eat any nutritional supplements specifically. My wife laughed, saying, I eat a lot, and Im Chang-jung boasted that I eat good water for my energy.It turns out that his wife was handmade for his husbands health. So much so that he showed a healthy Won Mi Ha who took care of his health from the water.On the other hand, SBS entertainment Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of man and woman and meets the half of fate and the value of living together.Sangmong2

In Dongsangmong 2, Im Chang-jung first unveiled a magnificent House with his wife, Seo Ha-yan.

SBS entertainment Dongsang Imong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 28th, was on the air.

On this day, Im Chang-jung and his wife and five brothers were first released. Finally, Im Chang-jung has been recognized as a hit song richer by the whole generation, surpassing BTS and Twice, and topping the new song. It turned out that he was a son rich man and five brothers. He was the sea that delivered his honeymoon in Jeju Island.

The House was painted for the sixth year, and the House was a full House, as it was the first House to be opened and the House of seven families. Park Sung-kwang said, "How many rooms are there?" Seo Hai-yan said, "It is not our House." He explained that it was a House prepared for a temporary settlement in Ilsan.

My wife, Seo Hee-yan, naturally woke up in the morning and headed to the kitchen, and everyone was "an angel." When Im Chang-jung said that it was the order of Im Chang-jung, Im Chang-jung said, "My wife feeds me (grain rice) rice cooker, and the child does white rice according to his taste rather than rice." The panel acknowledged Won Mi Ha, saying, "It is not easy to do that, it is really great."

After eating, Im Chang-jung took the medicine out of the refrigerator in the room, and it turned out that the room was full of medicine. “I’ll live a long time, I have five children, and I’ll have to live a long time,” he said. Im Chang-jung said, "I do not eat any nutritional supplements specifically." My wife laughed, saying, "I eat a lot," and Im Chang-jung boasted that "I eat good water for my energy." It turns out that his wife was handmade for his husband's health. So much so that he showed a healthy Won Mi Ha who took care of his health from the water.

On the other hand, SBS entertainment 'Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of 'man' and 'woman' and meets the half of fate and the value of living together.

‘Sangmong2’