'Choi Jin-sil Daughter' Choi Joon-Hee "Jin-kyeong Hong, Most Mom-like Being" Confessions

Seoul = = Entertainment Weekly Love Live! starred Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of the late actor Choi Jin-sil.KBS 2TV entertainment information program Entertainment Weekly Love Live!And Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of Choi Jin-sil, who became an adult this year, joined the Entertainment Weekly Issue corner.Choi Joon-Hee said, I always pray for Junhee, he said, asking if Jin-kyeong Hong, who has a deep relationship, had a special word after he was 20 years old. Jin-kyung is the most like mother, and I want to be Junhee who can cope more maturely because she is 20 years old.Choi Joon-Hee recently lost 44kg and collected topics with her appearance similar to her mother Choi Jin-sil.Choi Joon-Hee was saddened by the fact that he was still taking medicine because he was Confessions that his weight increased to 96kg due to the battle with lupus disease in the past.Finally, Choi Joon-Hee said, I have been so angry with the public that it is not an exaggeration to say that my mother gave birth and the public grew up, and I have received so much love. I expect my mothers share to me and look at it with a lot of love. I asked for Ne.On the other hand, KBS 2TV Entertainment Weekly Love Live!Is a program that meets many stars and cultural artists who lead the popular culture of Korea and tells in-depth stories and presents the right information and direction. It is broadcast every Friday at 10:10 pm.

Seoul = = 'Entertainment Weekly Love Live!' starred Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of the late actor Choi Jin-sil.

KBS 2TV entertainment information program 'Entertainment Weekly Love Live! 'And Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of Choi Jin-sil, who became an adult this year, joined the' Entertainment Weekly Issue' corner.

Choi Joon-Hee said, "I always pray for Junhee," he said, asking if Jin-kyeong Hong, who has a deep relationship, had a special word after he was 20 years old. "Jin-kyung is the most like mother, and I want to be Junhee who can cope more maturely because she is 20 years old."

Choi Joon-Hee recently lost 44kg and collected topics with her appearance similar to her mother Choi Jin-sil. Choi Joon-Hee was saddened by the fact that he was still taking medicine because he was Confessions that his weight increased to 96kg due to the battle with lupus disease in the past.

Finally, Choi Joon-Hee said, "I have been so angry with the public that it is not an exaggeration to say that my mother gave birth and the public grew up, and I have received so much love." "I expect my mother's share to me and look at it with a lot of love. I asked for Ne.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly Love Live! 'Is a program that meets many stars and cultural artists who lead the popular culture of Korea and tells in-depth stories and presents the right information and direction. It is broadcast every Friday at 10:10 pm.