Bae Jong-ok "Apne skin to 40s...it only takes 40 minutes to dry basic makeup" (All The Butlers)

Actor Bae Jong-ok reveals secrets of honey skinOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 20th, the members unique MBTI was released along with Master Bae Jong-ok.On this day, Bae Jong-ok said, I did it every day for three years when I was crazy about here in the morning and evening.I do not believe it, but in my third year, my face was acne. It went to my 40s. But the acne was gone and dry, he said.And when he came out, he was peeled off immediately, he confessed.Bae Jong-ok said, My sister introduced me to start a lemon honey pack. I first did it in the morning and in the evening.I went to make-up, but it took less than 5 minutes to finish.  I did not go to dermatologist when I was wondering about lemon honey pack.

Actor Bae Jong-ok reveals secrets of honey skin

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 20th, the members' unique 'MBTI' was released along with Master Bae Jong-ok.

On this day, Bae Jong-ok said, "I did it every day for three years when I was crazy about 'here' in the morning and evening."

"I do not believe it, but in my third year, my face was acne. It went to my 40s. But the acne was gone and dry," he said. And when he came out, he was peeled off immediately," he confessed.

Bae Jong-ok said, "My sister introduced me to start a lemon honey pack. I first did it in the morning and in the evening. I went to make-up, but it took less than 5 minutes to finish. "" I did not go to dermatologist when I was wondering about lemon honey pack.