"17 Years Aged" Lee Chang-hoon "I'm Divorcing After marriAge for 5 Years...Cry When I'm Obesity" (Let's Live Together)

KBS 2TV Lets Live Like Park Won-sook is a program that shows the value of living together by sharing the hurts and anxieties of each other and talking about the reality and old age problems faced by middle-aged generations through the living together of middle-aged female stars living alone.In Park Won-sooks Lets Live together, which will be broadcast on the 16th, 1980s youth star Lee Chang-hoon found a page.Lee Chang-hoon, who first visited the oblique, presented a trout course dish that he caught for a sage.Lee Chang-hoon, who scored on marriage after three months of dating with his wife, who is 17 years younger, told the story of five years of wandering after marriage.Lee Chang-hoon, who recalled the time, said, I went out and cried when I was obese, surprised a page by saying, I thought about divorce.Lee Chang-hoon confided in a sage of Values about marriage and family.Lee Chang-hoon confessed that my dream was marriage and lost the father of Age, who was seven years old, and that his affection for his family was different.I made money and got popular, but I was lonely, he said. I lived in an 80-pyeong house and filled up furniture with billions to eliminate loneliness.Lee Chang-hoon then talked about the back story of the shooting, recalling his starring debut My Mother with Kim Yeong-Ran.The two of them recalled that Lee Chang-hoon, between his son and stepmother, was involved in acting because he was a rebel son who hated stepmothers, and after the recording, Kim Yeong-Ran was embarrassed to say that he really hates me.He said, I still think about that time, but Kim Yeong-Ran responded that he does not remember at all and laughed at his sisters.Meanwhile, the story of a sage with Lee Chang-hoon can be found at 8:30 pm on the 16th, Lets live together with Park Won-sook.Photo: KBS 2TV Lets Live With Park Won-sook
KBS 2TV Lets Live Like Park Won-sook is a program that shows the value of living together by sharing the hurts and anxieties of each other and talking about the reality and old age problems faced by middle-aged generations through the living together of middle-aged female stars living alone.In Park Won-sooks Lets Live together, which will be broadcast on the 16th, 1980s youth star Lee Chang-hoon found a page.Lee Chang-hoon, who first visited the oblique, presented a trout course dish that he caught for a sage.Lee Chang-hoon, who scored on marriage after three months of dating with his wife, who is 17 years younger, told the story of five years of wandering after marriage.Lee Chang-hoon, who recalled the time, said, I went out and cried when I was obese, surprised a page by saying, I thought about divorce.Lee Chang-hoon confided in a sage of Values about marriage and family.Lee Chang-hoon confessed that my dream was marriage and lost the father of Age, who was seven years old, and that his affection for his family was different.I made money and got popular, but I was lonely, he said. I lived in an 80-pyeong house and filled up furniture with billions to eliminate loneliness.Lee Chang-hoon then talked about the back story of the shooting, recalling his starring debut My Mother with Kim Yeong-Ran.The two of them recalled that Lee Chang-hoon, between his son and stepmother, was involved in acting because he was a rebel son who hated stepmothers, and after the recording, Kim Yeong-Ran was embarrassed to say that he really hates me.He said, I still think about that time, but Kim Yeong-Ran responded that he does not remember at all and laughed at his sisters.Meanwhile, the story of a sage with Lee Chang-hoon can be found at 8:30 pm on the 16th, Lets live together with Park Won-sook.Photo: KBS 2TV Lets Live With Park Won-sook

KBS 2TV 'Let's Live Like Park Won-sook' is a program that shows the value of living together by sharing the hurts and anxieties of each other and talking about the reality and old Age problems faced by middle-Aged generations through the living together of middle-Aged female stars living alone.

In 'Park Won-sook's Let's Live together', which will be broadcast on the 16th, 1980s youth star Lee Chang-hoon found a pAge. Lee Chang-hoon, who first visited the oblique, presented a trout course dish that he caught for a sAge.

Lee Chang-hoon, who scored on marriAge after three months of dating with his wife, who is 17 years younger, told the story of five years of wandering after marriAge. Lee Chang-hoon, who recalled the time, said, "I went out and cried when I was obese," surprised a pAge by saying, "I thought about divorce."

Lee Chang-hoon confided in a sAge of Values about marriAge and family. Lee Chang-hoon confessed that "my dream was marriAge" and lost the father of Age, who was seven years old, and that his affection for his family was different.

"I made money and got popular, but I was lonely," he said. "I lived in an 80-pyeong house and filled up furniture with billions to eliminate loneliness."

Lee Chang-hoon then talked about the back story of the shooting, recalling his starring debut "My Mother" with Kim Yeong-Ran. The two of them recalled that Lee Chang-hoon, between his son and stepMother, “was involved in acting because he was a rebel son who hated stepMothers, and after the recording, Kim Yeong-Ran was embarrassed to say that he really hates me.”

He said, "I still think about that time," but Kim Yeong-Ran responded that he "does not remember at all" and laughed at his sisters.

Meanwhile, the story of a sAge with Lee Chang-hoon can be found at 8:30 pm on the 16th, 'Let's live together with Park Won-sook'.

Photo: KBS 2TV 'Let's Live With Park Won-sook'