Young Tak, who sang 'I'll go to eat abalone', appoints Wando abalone ambassador

According to his agency, Millagro, Young Tak was appointed as Wando Overthrow Promotion Ambassador at Wando County Office on the 18th of this month.Young Tak and composer Ji Kwang Min s To Go to Abalone is a pop trot song with impressive lyrics.The song begins with the lyrics: Im going to overturn / Take the West Coast Expressway / To the sea in front of Wando.Wando County, which saw the natural known of Wando sea and abalone, reportedly proposed a public relations ambassador.Young Tak said, I liked the seafood and I thought I wanted to put it in the title of the song, so I finally chose the abalone because it was delicious. I hope that this song will help the fishermen because it consumes a lot of abalone.An official of Wando said, Thanks to the title and lyrics, Wando and Abalone are naturally promoted and it is expected to help the abalone industry and tourism of our military.Young Tak took the line () in the TV Joseon Mr. Trot and announced its name.As a composer as well as singer, he was greatly loved by songs such as Why are you coming out there, Tim, and My sister is perfect.Jang Min-hos Do not read it and Jung Dong-wons Pairmate were also produced.

According to his agency, Millagro, Young Tak was appointed as "Wando Overthrow Promotion Ambassador" at Wando County Office on the 18th of this month.

Young Tak and composer Ji Kwang Min 's' To Go to Abalone' is a pop Trot song with impressive lyrics.

The song begins with the lyrics: 'I'm going to overturn / Take the West Coast Expressway / To the sea in front of Wando'. Wando County, which saw the natural known of Wando sea and abalone, reportedly proposed a public relations ambassador.

Young Tak said, "I liked the seafood and I thought I wanted to put it in the title of the song, so I finally chose the abalone because it was delicious." "I hope that this song will help the fishermen because it consumes a lot of abalone."

An official of Wando said, "Thanks to the title and lyrics, 'Wando' and 'Abalone' are naturally promoted and it is expected to help the abalone industry and tourism of our military."

Young Tak took the line () in the TV Joseon "Mr. Trot" and announced its name.

As a composer as well as Singer, he was greatly loved by songs such as 'Why are you coming out there', 'Tim', and 'My sister is perfect'. Jang Min-ho's "Do not read it" and Jung Dong-won's "Pairmate" were also produced.