WINNER, where's the end of cuteness?

The group WINNER (Kang Seung-yoon, Kim Jin-woo, Song Min-ho, ) boasted unique cuteness.On the afternoon of the 6th, WINNER posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, Por -.In the photo, WINNER is laughing like a child with one foot on the streets where people are rare.I did not forget the extraordinary fashion sense while matching the padded purple color with jeans, beanie, and shawl.The fans praised the unique atmosphere of the boyhood, leaving comments such as I am cute, I love you, Seung-hoon, I am cute, I am like a baby and I know my brother is cute.On the other hand, WINNER is currently preparing for a full comeback.wiener SNS
The group WINNER (Kang Seung-yoon, Kim Jin-woo, Song Min-ho, ) boasted unique cuteness.On the afternoon of the 6th, WINNER posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, Por -.In the photo, WINNER is laughing like a child with one foot on the streets where people are rare.I did not forget the extraordinary fashion sense while matching the padded purple color with jeans, beanie, and shawl.The fans praised the unique atmosphere of the boyhood, leaving comments such as I am cute, I love you, Seung-hoon, I am cute, I am like a baby and I know my brother is cute.On the other hand, WINNER is currently preparing for a full comeback.wiener SNS

The group WINNER (Kang Seung-yoon, Kim Jin-woo, Song Min-ho, ) boasted unique cuteness.

On the afternoon of the 6th, WINNER posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, "Por -."

In the photo, WINNER is laughing like a child with one foot on the streets where people are rare. I did not forget the extraordinary fashion sense while matching the padded purple color with jeans, beanie, and shawl.

The fans praised the unique atmosphere of the boyhood, leaving comments such as "I am cute", "I love you, Seung-hoon", "I am cute", "I am like a baby" and "I know my brother is cute".

On the other hand, WINNER is currently preparing for a full comeback.

wiener SNS