'T-ara Ji-yeon' Hwang Jae-gyun, already 'Salim Nam' tossed a wedding rice cake! "GFriend's Best" (Oh! Issues)

T-ara Ji-yeon announced a surprise wedding news that she had crossed open love, and the past remarks of his boyfriend and prospective groom, KT Wiz baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, were reexamined.On the 10th, Ji-yeon announced a surprise wedding news to fans through personal SNS.Ji-yeon delivered a letter to his fans in handwriting and said, I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings last year through my acquaintance.In the meantime, he unveiled two shots alongside baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, who became a lover and a prospective groom, and caught the attention of fans.He said, I always promised to marry my boyfriend, who is a gift, in my life, who always cared for me first, saved me, and informed me that I was happy.I will live beautifully and happily with my strong boyfriend who gave me a shoulder so that I can hold and lean on unstable me. Among them, the remarks of Hwang Jae-gyun were reexamined in the past.Hwang Jae-gyun appeared on KBS2s Season 2 of Living Men (hereinafter referred to as Salim Nam 2) broadcast on January 8, and he was in love with his ideal question on the day, so he caught his eye with Confessions.On this day, Hong Sung-heonn invited Yang Ji-ji and Hwang Jae-gyun to the house, the only one of them to go to the unmarried Hwang Jae-gyun and throw the ideal quality, and Hwang Jae-gyun said, Without much concern, Its the best, Confessions said.Kim Jung Im and Hong Sung-heon were greatly surprised by his sudden love affair Confessions; Hong Sung-heon lost his word for a while and then said, When?You were not there, did you? Hwang Jae-gyun said, Its been four months. Above all, it is not so long or short, saying it is four months.Nevertheless, Hwang Jae-gyun said, What do you need to calculate when you love it? And Hong Sung-heonn admired it as cool, these days children are so honest.In particular, Hong Sung-heonn asked Hwang Jae-gyun, Did you win after meeting GFriend? Hwang Jae-gyun replied yes, and Hong Sung-heon said, You should think that important.I also won after meeting Kim Jung Im, he asked me quietly about marriage.Hwang Jae-gyun, as if he had caught the significance of Hong Sung-heonns question, said, I have to go (the long house).Thirty-five, and Kim Jung Im was convinced that he would marry.Hong Sung-heonn also asked, Do you tell the news about next winter? In fact, many fans are celebrating because they are telling the marriage news this winter, not next year.Capture the Salimnam broadcast screen

T-ara Ji-yeon announced a surprise wedding news that she had crossed open love, and the past remarks of his boyfriend and prospective groom, KT Wiz baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, were reexamined.

On the 10th, Ji-yeon announced a surprise wedding news to fans through personal SNS. Ji-yeon delivered a letter to his fans in handwriting and said, "I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings last year through my acquaintance." In the meantime, he unveiled two shots alongside baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, who became a lover and a prospective groom, and caught the attention of fans.

He said, "I always promised to marry my boyfriend, who is a gift, in my life, who always cared for me first, saved me, and informed me that I was happy. I will live beautifully and happily with my strong boyfriend who gave me a shoulder so that I can hold and lean on unstable me. "

Among them, the remarks of Hwang Jae-gyun were reexamined in the past. Hwang Jae-gyun appeared on KBS2's Season 2 of Living Men (hereinafter referred to as Salim Nam 2) broadcast on January 8, and he was in love with his ideal question on the day, so he caught his eye with Confessions.

On this day, Hong Sung-heonn invited Yang Ji-ji and Hwang Jae-gyun to the house, the only one of them to go to the unmarried Hwang Jae-gyun and throw the ideal quality, and Hwang Jae-gyun said, "Without much concern, "It's the best," Confessions said.

Kim Jung Im and Hong Sung-heon were greatly surprised by his sudden love affair Confessions; Hong Sung-heon lost his word for a while and then said, "When? You were not there, did you? "Hwang Jae-gyun said," It's been four months. "

Above all, it is not so long or short, saying it is four months. Nevertheless, Hwang Jae-gyun said, "What do you need to calculate when you love it?" And Hong Sung-heonn admired it as "cool, these days children are so honest."

In particular, Hong Sung-heonn asked Hwang Jae-gyun, "Did you win after meeting GFriend?" Hwang Jae-gyun replied yes, and Hong Sung-heon said, "You should think that important. I also won after meeting Kim Jung Im, "he asked me quietly about marriage.

Hwang Jae-gyun, as if he had caught the significance of Hong Sung-heonn's question, said, "I have to go (the long house). Thirty-five, "and Kim Jung Im was convinced that he would marry. Hong Sung-heonn also asked, "Do you tell the news about next winter?" In fact, many fans are celebrating because they are telling the marriage news this winter, not next year.

Capture the 'Salimnam' broadcast screen