'The Wife' For Keeps An So-young, Child Father First Revealed...a sage shock (Let's Take It Together)

In KBS2 Lets Live together with Park Won-sook, a page listens to Ahn So Youngs life history after last week.In particular, Ahn So-young took out the back story of the movie Mrs. Ama that made her become a sexy star and attracted the attention of a page. I wonder if I would believe that I almost died three times while shooting my wife.The sisters could not speak to Ahn So-youngs Confessions, I rode naked without a saddle. What is the story behind Ahn So-youngs wife, who was so dangerous that the sisters were speechless?A sage and An So Young s chatter continued to gather next to the fireplace.Park Won-sook was fortunate to ask Ahn So-young, Can I ask you this? And carefully asked what kind of person he was.Ahn So-young said, I have never talked about this before. He revealed the story of meeting with the child Father at the ski resort, saying, I can tell you now.The sisters are shocked by the story of Ahn So-young. I wonder what the identity of the child Father, who shocked the sisters, is.Then, An So Young made a decision to raise a child alone and then made a life of confidence.Ahn So-young, who raised his son alone with For Keeps and did not receive help from his family, said, I was frustrated because I did not know my sons heart during his adolescence.Even a sage stole tears at Ahn So Youngs Confessions, I even went to the friends with my son and my son.The story of An So-youngs life that made her sisters tear is revealed.The true life story of Ahn So Young who met a sage can be found on KBS2 Lets live together with Park Won-sook at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, February 23rd.On the other hand, Lets live together with Park Won-sook is a program that shows the value of life that lives together by sharing the hurts and anxieties of each other and talking about the reality and old age problems faced by middle-aged generations through the living together of middle-aged female stars living alone.KBS2

In KBS2 'Let's Live together with Park Won-sook', a page listens to Ahn So Young's life history after last week. In particular, Ahn So-young took out the back story of the movie "Mrs. Ama" that made her become a sexy star and attracted the attention of a page. "I wonder if I would believe that I almost died three times while shooting my wife."

The sisters could not speak to Ahn So-young's Confessions, "I rode naked without a saddle." What is the story behind Ahn So-young's wife, who was so dangerous that the sisters were speechless?

a sage and An So Young 's chatter continued to gather next to the fireplace. Park Won-sook was fortunate to ask Ahn So-young, "Can I ask you this?" And carefully asked what kind of person he was.

Ahn So-young said, "I have never talked about this before." He revealed the story of meeting with the child Father at the ski resort, saying, "I can tell you now." The sisters are shocked by the story of Ahn So-young. I wonder what the identity of the child Father, who shocked the sisters, is.

Then, An So Young made a decision to raise a child alone and then made a life of confidence. Ahn So-young, who raised his son alone with For Keeps and did not receive help from his family, said, "I was frustrated because I did not know my son's heart during his adolescence."

Even a sage stole tears at Ahn So Young's Confessions, "I even went to the friends with my son and my son." The story of An So-young's life that made her sisters tear is revealed.

The true life story of Ahn So Young who met a sage can be found on KBS2 'Let's live together with Park Won-sook' at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, February 23rd.

On the other hand, 'Let's live together with Park Won-sook' is a program that shows the value of life that lives together by sharing the hurts and anxieties of each other and talking about the reality and old age problems faced by middle-aged generations through the living together of middle-aged female stars living alone.

KBS2