T-ara Ji-yeons 'Blundering Married' with baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun

Girl group T-ara member Ji-yeon (Park Ji-yeon and 29) made a surprise wedding announcement.

The Ji-yeon will be married in December to Hwang Jae-gyun (35), a member of KT Wiz, a professional baseball team, who is drawing attention by notifying the news of their marriage before the fact of their devotion is known.

Ji-yeon and Hwang Jae-gyun released a handwritten letter announcing the marriage news with a couple photo taken affectionately through their SNS on the night of the 10th. The two are planning to have a wedding after the end of the 2022 professional baseball season.

“I have a Friend who met with good feelings after learning from an acquaintance last year,” said Ji-yeon. “I promised to marry my boyFriend, who always gave me consideration, saved me, and told me that I was happy in the winter that would come.”

“I decided to marry with a Friend who helped me hard by meeting me in the midst of a difficult Sigi last year and helping me with the presence of me,” said Hwang Jae-gyun. “I will live happily and beautifully after marriage.”

“When I was concentrating on the game during the season, I thought that my devotee or marriage article could create a little bit of a mood for my team KT, which is running hard with one goal of winning,” he said. “I thought it would be better to announce it before the start of the season,” he said.

Hwang Jae-gyun appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program The Living Men last month and said, "I have a girlFriend who has been meeting for four months." Since then, he has appeared on MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, and he has attracted attention by showing him dancing along with T-ara's song.

Ji-yeons, which debuted in T-ara in 2009, have continued to be solo and acting as well as group activities. Hwang Jae-gyun made his debut on the professional stage in 2006 and has been playing for KT Wiz since Nexen and Lotte.