'habitual gaming' apology, Shu gave up activity .. local agency left

Shoe (41), a group S.E.S. native who is self-reliant with overseas habitual gambling, left Japans agency.According to the 9th coverage, Shu recently concluded an exclusive contract with Japans agency Blood Diamond Music.Shu signed exclusive contract with Blood Diamond Music in 2019 and announced his solo debut at Japan. 2018It was only a year and three months after the alleged gambling in August.However, as the plan for Japan activity was announced, public opinion was strong, and eventually Shu did not do much except to announce his new song I Pound Love until October 2020.Shu, who had been with Japans agency for about three years without any activity, was reported to have recently arranged the exclusive contract.Shu will be available from August 2016 to 2018By May, he was sentenced to six months in prison, two years in probation, and 80 hours in community service for allegedly performing a total of more than 790 million won in total over 26 times overseas, including Macau.Shu, who was out of the question, apologized to a series of incidents in about four years after releasing his handwritten letter through his SNS on the 19th of last month.I have been sitting in debt and losing all the property I have collected for decades as an entertainer with regular gaming, said Shu.I have been trying to solve the problem for the past four years, although I was desperate enough to make extreme choices. I also worked at a side dish shop for debt repayment, sold clothes in Dongdaemun market, and worked at a restaurant of my acquaintance. I have lived with a sincere reflection for the past four years.It was time to look back on yourself to see if you would be loved again. I know that it is too shameful to save your life and that you do not even deserve it.I will do my best to keep this mind and never let you down again, even though it is late.

Shoe (41), a group S.E.S. native who is self-reliant with overseas habitual gambling, left Japan's agency.

According to the 9th coverage, Shu recently concluded an exclusive contract with Japan's agency Blood Diamond Music.

Shu signed exclusive contract with Blood Diamond Music in 2019 and announced his solo debut at Japan. 2018 It was only a year and three months after the alleged gambling in August. However, as the plan for Japan activity was announced, public opinion was strong, and eventually Shu did not do much except to announce his new song 'I Pound Love' until October 2020.

Shu, who had been with Japan's agency for about three years without any activity, was reported to have recently arranged the exclusive contract.

Shu will be available from August 2016 to 2018 By May, he was sentenced to six months in prison, two years in probation, and 80 hours in community service for allegedly performing a total of more than 790 million won in total over 26 times overseas, including Macau.

Shu, who was out of the question, apologized to a series of incidents in about four years after releasing his handwritten letter through his SNS on the 19th of last month.

"I have been sitting in debt and losing all the property I have collected for decades as an entertainer with regular gaming," said Shu. "I have been trying to solve the problem for the past four years, although I was desperate enough to make extreme choices." I also worked at a side dish shop for debt repayment, sold clothes in Dongdaemun market, and worked at a restaurant of my acquaintance. "

"I have lived with a sincere reflection for the past four years. It was time to look back on yourself to see if you would be loved again. "I know that it is too shameful to save your life and that you do not even deserve it. I will do my best to keep this mind and never let you down again, even though it is late. "