Seo Ye-ji "all things stem from my immaturity...apologies for bowing your head."

Actor Seo Ye-ji has apologized directly for the controversy that has been going on.I sincerely apologize for the many inconveniences I have had to do with Mr. Seo Ye-ji, said Seo Ye-jis gold medalist, a member of the company.We will do our best to show Seo Ye-ji that he has changed from the past. Seo Ye-ji said in an apology, I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart too late.I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me. I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack of experience. I apologize once again for the disappointment.Everything comes from my immaturity, and I will try to show you that you have become more careful and mature in the future.On the other hand, Seo Ye-ji has been involved in controversy such as former lover Actor Kim Jung-hyun, suspicion of forgery of education, staff gang, and returns to the house theater with cable channel tvN new drama Eve scheduled to be broadcast this year.Hello, this is Seo Ye-ji.I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.

Actor Seo Ye-ji has apologized directly for the controversy that has been going on.

"I sincerely apologize for the many inconveniences I have had to do with Mr. Seo Ye-ji," said Seo Ye-ji's gold medalist, a member of the company. We will do our best to show Seo Ye-ji that he has changed from the past. "

Seo Ye-ji said in an apology, "I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart too late. I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me. "

"I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack of experience. I apologize once again for the disappointment."

"Everything comes from my immaturity, and I will try to show you that you have become more careful and mature in the future."

On the other hand, Seo Ye-ji has been involved in controversy such as former lover Actor Kim Jung-hyun, suspicion of forgery of education, staff gang, and returns to the house theater with cable channel tvN new Drama 'Eve' scheduled to be broadcast this year.

Hello, this is Seo Ye-ji.

I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.

I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.

I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.

Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.