'No Ordinary Family' Yang Hee-eun Yang Hee-kyung's star Family Identity

Fantastic Duo Family-DNA Singer will be unveiled for the first time today (on the 1st).SBS Fantastic Family-DNA Singer, which will be broadcast on February 1, is a stars Family singing song as DNA Singer, which is a stars Family Murder, She Wrote Music Murder, She Wrote Show. Im going public.In the first broadcast, the stars of the Republic of Korea, who are suitable for the New Year holidays, from the stars invited to the Blue House to the stars known as the myth of the reverse, and his family will be revealed by the Star Family, which has not been released since the Super Wings.In particular, a stars Family said, I lived almost a lifetime away from the star.I have not taken a picture together in my life, and I have never traveled once. Before I started the stage in earnest, I made the studio into a tearful sea.And on the stage that followed, I surprised the entire judging team again with a clear and honest singing ability.The stars family, who was singing, could not even sing because he saw the star watching him.Yang Hee-eun, who appeared as a judge on the day, said, It is not important at all that I missed the song and could not sing.I do not like the song, I do too well. Jang Do-yeon expressed the impression of the stage, saying, Murder, She Wrote aside, I was impressed and listened. MC Lee Soo-geun, who first confirmed the Identity of the star, said, I was surprised that the voice was the same as the star as soon as I heard the first verse. He gave a hint to the stage and gave strength to the judges Murder and She Wrote.

Fantastic Duo Family-DNA Singer will be unveiled for the first time today (on the 1st).

SBS 'Fantastic Family-DNA Singer', which will be broadcast on February 1, is a star's Family singing song as 'DNA Singer', which is a star's Family Murder, She Wrote Music Murder, She Wrote Show. I'm going public.

In the first broadcast, the stars of the Republic of Korea, who are suitable for the New Year holidays, from the stars invited to the Blue House to the stars known as the myth of the reverse, and his Family will be revealed by the Star Family, which has not been released since the Super Wings.

In particular, a star's Family said, "I lived almost a lifetime away from the star. I have not taken a picture together in my life, and I have never traveled once. "Before I started the stage in earnest, I made the studio into a tearful sea. And on the stage that followed, I surprised the entire judging team again with a clear and honest singing ability. The star's Family, who was singing, could not even sing because he saw the star watching him.

Yang Hee-eun, who appeared as a judge on the day, said, "It is not important at all that I missed the song and could not sing. I do not like the song, I do too well. "Jang Do-yeon expressed the impression of the stage, saying," Murder, She Wrote aside, I was impressed and listened. " MC Lee Soo-geun, who first confirmed the Identity of the star, said, "I was surprised that the voice was the same as the star as soon as I heard the first verse." He gave a hint to the stage and gave strength to the judges' Murder and She Wrote.