'Mr House Husband 2' Kim Bong-gon Jeon Hye-ran, wedding photo shoot ..."Wedding Dress First Try It on."

On the 12th KBS 2TV Saving Men Season 2, the story of Kim Bong-gon Jeon Hye-ran and his wife was revealed.The three sisters, the daughters of the couple, rushed to Kim Bong-gon and informed him that three days later, it was Jeon Hye-rans birthday.The three sisters asked Kim Bong-gon, Do you have anything for your father? Kim Bong-gon said, No, as natural.The three sisters announced their plans, saying, I have a table, so I just need to put a spoon up.The gift prepared by the three sisters for Jeon Hye-rans birthday is a wedding photo. In an interview, Jeon Hye-ran said, I did not wear a Wedding Dress when I was married.I was happy to make the children a chance to try it on. Kim Bong-gon and Jeon Hye-ran arrived at the studio and got makeup.Jeon Hye-ran, who received the makeup, said, I think I became a woman, not a mother. The three sisters who saw it showed a more favorite appearance than Jeon Hye-ran.Kim Bong-gon and Jeon Hye-ran went on to take a photo after changing their costumes; Jeon Hye-ran, who saw Kim Bong-gon in a pink suit, said, You are so cute.Kim Bong-gon responded, There is no woman to follow (self) from head to toe.Photo KBS 2TV broadcast screen capture

On the 12th KBS 2TV 'Saving Men Season 2', the story of Kim Bong-gon Jeon Hye-ran and his wife was revealed. The three sisters, the daughters of the couple, rushed to Kim Bong-gon and informed him that three days later, it was Jeon Hye-ran's birthday.

The three sisters asked Kim Bong-gon, "Do you have anything for your father?" Kim Bong-gon said, "No," as natural. The three sisters announced their plans, saying, "I have a table, so I just need to put a spoon up."

The gift prepared by the three sisters for Jeon Hye-ran's birthday is a wedding photo. In an interview, Jeon Hye-ran said, "I did not wear a Wedding Dress when I was married." I was happy to make the children a chance to try it on. "

Kim Bong-gon and Jeon Hye-ran arrived at the studio and got makeup. Jeon Hye-ran, who received the makeup, said, "I think I became a woman, not a mother." The three sisters who saw it showed a more favorite appearance than Jeon Hye-ran.

Kim Bong-gon and Jeon Hye-ran went on to take a photo after changing their costumes; Jeon Hye-ran, who saw Kim Bong-gon in a pink suit, said, "You are so cute." Kim Bong-gon responded, "There is no woman to follow (self) from head to toe."

Photo KBS 2TV broadcast screen capture