Lee Yong Shin "'Sing Again 2', I wanted to voice as a singer, not a voice actor."

Voice actor Lee Yong Shin reveals why he did Top Model on Sing Again 2Voice actor Lee Yong Shin recently said in an interview with JTBC Sing Again 2, I wanted to hear my voice with singer Lee Yong Shin, not voice actor.Lee Yong Shin took the stage as the 26th singer in Sing Again 2; as a participant in the OST group, he sang the animation Moonlight Angel OST With My Heart.Lee Yong Shins video, which was unfortunately eliminated in the first round, was released as an undisclosed clip of Sing Again 2 late, and his Sing Again 2 appearance was known and became a hot topic.Lee Yong Shin said, I wanted to hear my voice with singer Lee Yong Shin. I thought about my voice identity, my plan as Lee Yong Shin, who is singing in the future.I submitted the application form at 11:59 pm, which was closed until 12 pm that night.I was worried about it until the end, and I thought I wanted to get an evaluation because I took off my name and put on my number, he said. I fell, but the waiting room reaction was too good.I saw it in an undisclosed clip later, but it was said that I was in a hurry because the previous week came out. Even when I saw the mask on the bathroom, I said, Sungwoo, Im a fan.I had a performer who confessed that I had a dream of a singer after seeing a voice actor. The top model was chosen after Django, but the result was not good; only Lee Sun-hee failed to advance to the second round by pressing Again.The fragmentary result is failure, but Lee Yong Shin has gained a lot in this process.Lee Yong Shin said, It may be a failure in some way. If you say Aww, shame, it ends with happening.But as I fell off the field, I knew too much enlightenment and lack of self-help, and I thought I should practice singing as if I were practicing acting. I always realize that I am immature while working. Nevertheless, the reason for doing Top Model in new things is not to fail.I do not want to live like that, he said. I want to tap something new with curiosity.I get something if I make a mistake, and I get the power to do the next project better. He said his own fruit with the Sing Again 2 Top Model.

Voice actor Lee Yong Shin reveals why he did Top Model on 'Sing Again 2'

Voice actor Lee Yong Shin recently said in an interview with JTBC 'Sing Again 2', "I wanted to hear my voice with singer Lee Yong Shin, not voice actor."

Lee Yong Shin took the stage as the 26th singer in "Sing Again 2"; as a participant in the OST group, he sang the animation "Moonlight Angel" OST "With My Heart". Lee Yong Shin's video, which was unfortunately eliminated in the first round, was released as an undisclosed clip of 'Sing Again 2' late, and his 'Sing Again 2' appearance was known and became a hot topic.

Lee Yong Shin said, "I wanted to hear my voice with singer Lee Yong Shin." "I thought about my voice identity, my plan as Lee Yong Shin, who is singing in the future. "I submitted the application form at 11:59 pm, which was closed until 12 pm that night."

"I was worried about it until the end, and I thought I wanted to get an evaluation because I took off my name and put on my number," he said. "I fell, but the waiting room reaction was too good. I saw it in an undisclosed clip later, but it was said that I was in a hurry because the previous week came out. Even when I saw the mask on the bathroom, I said, 'Sungwoo, I'm a fan. I had a performer who confessed that I had a dream of a singer after seeing a voice actor. "

The Top Model was chosen after Django, but the result was not good; only Lee Sun-hee failed to advance to the second round by pressing 'Again'. The fragmentary result is 'failure', but Lee Yong Shin has gained a lot in this process.

Lee Yong Shin said, "It may be a failure in some way. If you say 'Aww, shame', it ends with happening. But as I fell off the field, I knew too much enlightenment and lack of self-help, and I thought I should practice singing as if I were practicing acting. "

"I always realize that I am immature while working. Nevertheless, the reason for doing Top Model in new things is not to fail. I do not want to live like that, "he said." I want to tap something new with curiosity. I get something if I make a mistake, and I get the power to do the next project better. "He said his own fruit with the" Sing Again 2 "Top Model.