"Men on a Mission" Lee Sang-min "35000 House, Turns out to Buy for 25,000"

Knowing Bros Lee Sang-min has informed her mother that she took 100 million.Lee Se-young, who played an active role in Red End of Clothes Retail on JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the night of 19th, appeared as a guest.Lee Se-young said, My mother has raised economic ideas since my childhood, he said. I checked my bank account directly.Lee Sang-min, who heard this, responded, Do not believe your mother too much. When asked about the reason, she said, I once gave my mother 350 million won to buy a house.It cost 350 million won, but it turned out that you bought it for 25,000 won.

'Knowing Bros' Lee Sang-min has informed her mother that she took 100 million.

Lee Se-young, who played an active role in 'Red End of Clothes Retail' on JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the night of 19th, appeared as a guest.

Lee Se-young said, "My mother has raised economic ideas since my childhood," he said. "I checked my bank account directly."

Lee Sang-min, who heard this, responded, "Do not believe your mother too much." When asked about the reason, she said, "I once gave my mother 350 million won to buy a house. It cost 350 million won, but it turned out that you bought it for 25,000 won. "