Jeong Hyeong-don Tears' Mother...My wife and Twins daughter return home After the footsteps,

Broadcaster Jeong Hyeong-don mother died after long battleAccording to MCP Entertainment, a company of the Young Young-don, on February 14, the young Young-don mother died at the age of 76 at dawn.Jin Young-don is a resident and keeps a sadness in his sadness, and his wife Han Yu-ra and Twins daughter are returning from Hawaii.Soon after returning home, he will be buried with his family, including Jeong Hyeong-don.The deceaseds funeral home was set up in the first room of the funeral hall of Chung-Ang University Hospital in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, and the time of departure was 11 a.m. on the 16th, and Jangji is Seoul Memorial Park.Jeong Hyeong-don plans to resume broadcasting after sharing his last greeting with his mother.After the award was held, there will be no recording, and it will be filmed in the program, such as KBS 2TV Problem Son of Rooftop Room and Channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center.Jeong Hyeong-don revealed his love for his mother, who is battling on various broadcasts.The deceased was reported to have suffered from hypertension even before he fell down due to a stroke, and had undergone several major surgeries and passed the crisis.Jeong Hyeong-don said in MBC Infinite Challenge broadcast in 2012, I got a call saying that my mother died during the broadcast last year.Fortunately, the emergency measures were good, and my heart was beating again and I was alive now, but I was not able to close it because I was recording it even after receiving a call that I died. In March 2017, JTBC s I have to get together was broadcast to protect my mother who is suffering from illness.At that time, Jeong Hyeong-don said, I signed more than 10 times in my mothers surgery agreement and passed over a lot of troubles. I looked for my mothers picture in front of the intensive care unit where my mother was.There are thousands of pictures of children on their cell phones, and there were only two pictures of their mother. In September of the same year, when asked who would like to come back to Prague, he said, If possible, I want to travel with my mother. My mother is battling.In December of the same year, he expressed his wish that my mother would open her eyes and say once.He also told me about his failure to get rid of his mothers phone number.Jeong Hyeong-don said in Channel A Parenting - My Little Child, which was broadcast last April, My mother fell down four years ago with a stroke and can not speak.But I hadnt gotten her number yet, and I didnt think shed admit that she couldnt hear her voice again.I have hope that one day I will be able to talk to my mother on the phone. Jeong Hyeong-don married Han Yu-ra, a former broadcast writer, in September 2009 and started a family; the two have their daughter Twins.
Broadcaster Jeong Hyeong-don mother died after long battleAccording to MCP Entertainment, a company of the Young Young-don, on February 14, the young Young-don mother died at the age of 76 at dawn.Jin Young-don is a resident and keeps a sadness in his sadness, and his wife Han Yu-ra and Twins daughter are returning from Hawaii.Soon after returning home, he will be buried with his family, including Jeong Hyeong-don.The deceaseds funeral home was set up in the first room of the funeral hall of Chung-Ang University Hospital in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, and the time of departure was 11 a.m. on the 16th, and Jangji is Seoul Memorial Park.Jeong Hyeong-don plans to resume broadcasting after sharing his last greeting with his mother.After the award was held, there will be no recording, and it will be filmed in the program, such as KBS 2TV Problem Son of Rooftop Room and Channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center.Jeong Hyeong-don revealed his love for his mother, who is battling on various broadcasts.The deceased was reported to have suffered from hypertension even before he fell down due to a stroke, and had undergone several major surgeries and passed the crisis.Jeong Hyeong-don said in MBC Infinite Challenge broadcast in 2012, I got a call saying that my mother died during the broadcast last year.Fortunately, the emergency measures were good, and my heart was beating again and I was alive now, but I was not able to close it because I was recording it even after receiving a call that I died. In March 2017, JTBC s I have to get together was broadcast to protect my mother who is suffering from illness.At that time, Jeong Hyeong-don said, I signed more than 10 times in my mothers surgery agreement and passed over a lot of troubles. I looked for my mothers picture in front of the intensive care unit where my mother was.There are thousands of pictures of children on their cell phones, and there were only two pictures of their mother. In September of the same year, when asked who would like to come back to Prague, he said, If possible, I want to travel with my mother. My mother is battling.In December of the same year, he expressed his wish that my mother would open her eyes and say once.He also told me about his failure to get rid of his mothers phone number.Jeong Hyeong-don said in Channel A Parenting - My Little Child, which was broadcast last April, My mother fell down four years ago with a stroke and can not speak.But I hadnt gotten her number yet, and I didnt think shed admit that she couldnt hear her voice again.I have hope that one day I will be able to talk to my mother on the phone. Jeong Hyeong-don married Han Yu-ra, a former broadcast writer, in September 2009 and started a family; the two have their daughter Twins.

Broadcaster Jeong Hyeong-don mother died after long battle

According to MCP Entertainment, a company of the Young Young-don, on February 14, the young Young-don mother died at the age of 76 at dawn.

Jin Young-don is a resident and keeps a sadness in his sadness, and his wife Han Yu-ra and Twins daughter are returning from Hawaii. Soon after returning home, he will be buried with his family, including Jeong Hyeong-don.

The deceased's funeral home was set up in the first room of the funeral hall of Chung-Ang University Hospital in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, and the time of departure was 11 a.m. on the 16th, and Jangji is Seoul Memorial Park.

Jeong Hyeong-don plans to resume broadcasting after sharing his last greeting with his mother. After the award was held, there will be no recording, and it will be filmed in the program, such as KBS 2TV 'Problem Son of Rooftop Room' and Channel A 'Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center'.

Jeong Hyeong-don revealed his love for his mother, who is battling on various broadcasts. The deceased was reported to have suffered from hypertension even before he fell down due to a stroke, and had undergone several major surgeries and passed the crisis.

Jeong Hyeong-don said in MBC 'Infinite Challenge' broadcast in 2012, "I got a call saying that my mother died during the broadcast last year. Fortunately, the emergency measures were good, and my heart was beating again and I was alive now, but I was not able to close it because I was recording it even after receiving a call that I died. "

In March 2017, JTBC 's "I have to get together" was broadcast to protect my mother who is suffering from illness. At that time, Jeong Hyeong-don said, "I signed more than 10 times in my mother's surgery agreement and passed over a lot of troubles." I looked for my mother's picture in front of the intensive care unit where my mother was. There are thousands of pictures of children on their cell phones, and there were only two pictures of their mother. "

In September of the same year, when asked who would like to come back to Prague, he said, "If possible, I want to travel with my mother. My mother is battling." In December of the same year, he expressed his wish that "my mother would open her eyes and say once."

He also told me about his failure to get rid of his mother’s phone number. Jeong Hyeong-don said in Channel A 'parenting - My Little Child', which was broadcast last April, "My mother fell down four years ago with a stroke and can not speak. But I hadn’t gotten her number yet, and I didn’t think she’d admit that she couldn’t hear her voice again. I have hope that one day I will be able to talk to my mother on the phone. "

Jeong Hyeong-don married Han Yu-ra, a former broadcast writer, in September 2009 and started a family; the two have their daughter Twins.