Jay Park "Korean Alcohol, Makes a Global Culture"

Jay Park said, Elements are traditional distilled shochu such as Hwayo and Iljeong Jinro. If distilled shochu is a drink to drink, distilled shochu is a drink like whiskey or wine to enjoy alcohol.Its a drink that takes time to appreciate its taste and aroma, and its one of the purposes of making sure that the difference between two drinks with the same name is known.I know that Japanese alcohol is sake everywhere in the world, Jay Park said. There are all kinds of whiskey in bars in New York, he said. I never thought of a relationship between Huayo and Il-Jin.It is good if I know the original stock so that it is sold more overseas, and on the contrary, it is good to sell a lot of original stock because it is sold overseas.I want to make Koreas alcohol a global culture. In particular, Jay Park said, I have received a few suggestions to lend me a name (here and there) but I did not accept it. I am putting my career on my career.We found good partners from the start, held weekly meetings, and attended all of them together.I asked when this drink came from the United States of America, which is responsible for Jay Parks United States of America activities, and I even talked about it.We have a bright outlook and have already attracted small overseas investments, and we never did anything about this drink, he said.Jay Parks picture can also be found in the March issue of Esquire.

Jay Park said, "Elements are traditional distilled shochu such as Hwayo and Iljeong Jinro." "If distilled shochu is a drink to drink, distilled shochu is a drink like whiskey or wine to enjoy alcohol. “It’s a drink that takes time to appreciate its taste and aroma, and it’s one of the purposes of making sure that the difference between two drinks with the same name is known.”

“I know that Japanese alcohol is sake everywhere in the world,” Jay Park said. “There are all kinds of whiskey in bars in New York,” he said. “I never thought of a relationship between Huayo and Il-Jin. It is good if I know the original stock so that it is sold more overseas, and on the contrary, it is good to sell a lot of original stock because it is sold overseas. I want to make Korea's alcohol a global culture. "

In particular, Jay Park said, "I have received a few suggestions to lend me a name (here and there) but I did not accept it." "I am putting my career on my career. “We found good partners from the start, held weekly meetings, and attended all of them together.”

“I asked when this drink came from the United States of America, which is responsible for Jay Park’s United States of America activities, and I even talked about it. “We have a bright outlook and have already attracted small overseas investments, and we never did anything about this drink,” he said.

Jay Park's picture can also be found in the March issue of Esquire.