Changmin "'Devil' is satisfying, I'm here because I have fans."

TVXQ Changmin boasted an unchanging visual.Changmin recently took a photo shoot in the March issue with fashion magazine Vogue Korea.Through the concept of a classic mood, it reveals an elegant charisma reminiscent of a masterpiece.Changmin in the public photo produced an alluring atmosphere with a languid eye.In addition, it shows sexyness that is restrained by the opposite charm, and it emits the aura that can not be tolerated, and it exudes admiration with the professionalness which depends on styling.In an interview after filming, Changmin said of his second mini album, Devil, I am satisfied overall. It took about a year to produce the album.I wanted to make a satisfying album even if it took time, so I tried to raise the level of content I was preparing. The power that made me support me and is a fan of my music.As time goes by, I feel more like a singer named Changmin because of them, he said, expressing his special affection for fans.On the other hand, Changmin, who once again built his own unique music color with his second mini album Devil, is Naver NOW, which is broadcast every Wednesday at 8 pm.He is the main host of the live show Free Hug.Photo- Vogue Korea
TVXQ Changmin boasted an unchanging visual.Changmin recently took a photo shoot in the March issue with fashion magazine Vogue Korea.Through the concept of a classic mood, it reveals an elegant charisma reminiscent of a masterpiece.Changmin in the public photo produced an alluring atmosphere with a languid eye.In addition, it shows sexyness that is restrained by the opposite charm, and it emits the aura that can not be tolerated, and it exudes admiration with the professionalness which depends on styling.In an interview after filming, Changmin said of his second mini album, Devil, I am satisfied overall. It took about a year to produce the album.I wanted to make a satisfying album even if it took time, so I tried to raise the level of content I was preparing. The power that made me support me and is a fan of my music.As time goes by, I feel more like a singer named Changmin because of them, he said, expressing his special affection for fans.On the other hand, Changmin, who once again built his own unique music color with his second mini album Devil, is Naver NOW, which is broadcast every Wednesday at 8 pm.He is the main host of the live show Free Hug.Photo- Vogue Korea

TVXQ Changmin boasted an unchanging visual.

Changmin recently took a photo shoot in the March issue with fashion magazine Vogue Korea. Through the concept of a classic mood, it reveals an elegant charisma reminiscent of a masterpiece.

Changmin in the public photo produced an alluring atmosphere with a languid eye. In addition, it shows sexyness that is restrained by the opposite charm, and it emits the aura that can not be tolerated, and it exudes admiration with the professionalness which depends on styling.

In an interview after filming, Changmin said of his second mini album, Devil, "I am satisfied overall. It took about a year to produce the album. I wanted to make a satisfying album even if it took time, so I tried to raise the level of content I was preparing. "

"The power that made me support me and is a fan of my music. “As time goes by, I feel more like a singer named Changmin because of them,” he said, expressing his special affection for fans.

On the other hand, Changmin, who once again built his own unique music color with his second mini album 'Devil', is Naver NOW, which is broadcast every Wednesday at 8 pm. He is the main host of the live show 'Free Hug'.

Photo- Vogue Korea