Han Ga-in "Have a Hard Sigi Outside Seeing the Yeon Jung-hoon Family and Marriage Resolution" ('circle House')

Actor Han Ga-in has made a difficult family history Confessions.In SBS circle house which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, Han Ga-in, who was in the first fixed entertainment challenge since his debut, was drawn.On this day, Han Ga-in showed a high tension in the form of liberation from the child care of two children for a long time. Han Ga-in said, I do not want to go home.I can call early in the morning and go late, he said. It was a rule to raise my hand unconditionally until 36 months. Fortunately, it was possible because it was a job that could control things.There are many mothers who do not want to do it, he said.Han Ga-in, who has this extraordinary parenting philosophy, but there were more difficulties than I imagined. Han Ga-in said, In fact, the more attached and stable I became unstable.In fact, I had a lot of laughter and pranks, but at some point I was less able to speak.I have nothing to do but talk about dinosaurs because I talk to my child. In fact, Han Ga-in was a non-marriageist who had no intention of marriage.Han Ga-in, who was hurt by his fathers affair when he was a child, said, I did not have a happy childhood and there was a hard Sigi. My heart about my father is not hate.I do not feel hateful and feel insensitive. I lived in such a family, so I looked so good when I went to my husbands house. Han Ga-in said, I wanted to be a member of the family because I got married early. I am too healed when my husband looks after my child.There are times when I get tears, she said, showing tears with Confessions.Also, for Han Ga-in and Yeon Jung-hoon, who had not had children for 11 years after marriage, Fathers Affairs was followed and hurt by related search words.Han Ga-in said: I felt like I was too young to be responsible, so I didnt have it after consulting my husband.(And then) the Fathers Affair followed in the related search term, even though he never tried to have children.I was happy to have a child with my choice, but it was not good because of peoples attention.

Actor Han Ga-in has made a difficult family history Confessions.

In SBS 'circle House' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, Han Ga-in, who was in the first fixed entertainment challenge since his debut, was drawn.

On this day, Han Ga-in showed a high tension in the form of liberation from the child care of two children for a long time. Han Ga-in said, "I do not want to go home. "I can call early in the morning and go late," he said. "It was a rule to raise my hand unconditionally until 36 months. Fortunately, it was possible because it was a job that could control things. There are many mothers who do not want to do it, "he said.

Han Ga-in, who has this extraordinary parenting philosophy, but there were more difficulties than I imagined. Han Ga-in said, "In fact, the more attached and stable I became unstable. In fact, I had a lot of laughter and pranks, but at some point I was less able to speak. I have nothing to do but talk about dinosaurs because I talk to my child. "

In fact, Han Ga-in was a non-marriageist who had no intention of marriage. Han Ga-in, who was hurt by his Father's Affair when he was a child, said, "I did not have a happy childhood and there was a hard Sigi." "My heart about my father is not hate. I do not feel hateful and feel insensitive. I lived in such a family, so I looked so good when I went to my husband's House. "

Han Ga-in said, "I wanted to be a member of the family because I got married early. I am too healed when my husband looks after my child. There are times when I get tears," she said, showing tears with Confessions.

Also, for Han Ga-in and Yeon Jung-hoon, who had not had children for 11 years after marriage, 'Father's Affairs' was followed and hurt by related search words. Han Ga-in said: "I felt like I was too young to be responsible, so I didn't have it after consulting my husband. (And then) the "Father's Affair" followed in the related search term, even though he never tried to have children. I was happy to have a child with my choice, but it was not good because of people's attention. "