"Jeon No-Min, who has been in the mouth of 'Gongsong 3', contacts his ex-wife, Jeon Soo-kyung, "Please let me know the hospital that puts the needle well."

Jeon No-Min, who went back to his mouth, asked his ex-wife, Jeon Soo-kyung, for help.TV CHOSUNs new weekend drama Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writing (playplayplay by Im Sung-han director Oh Sang-won) was broadcast on the night of the 26th.On the show, Lee Si-eun (Jeon Soo-kyung) drank with the radio broadcasting engineer Seoban (Moon Sung-hoon). Lee Si-eun revealed her experience of being hurt by her husbands affair in the past.In the story of her husband, who was abandoned by her daughter, the western responded to me, So will you reunite again?I usually have a different day with the manager, said Lee Si-eun, who spoke without saying anything, I have something to say when I do not drink alcohol, not the atmosphere today.In addition, the western half spoke to Ishi Eun, who is on his way home, and said, Ishi, we met, I heard tomorrow.Ishieuns eldest daughter, Park Hang-ki, witnessed the two walking side by side and felt a strange airflow.Park said, My mother is capable, but Jeon Soo-kyung dismissed it as I just talked about work.On the other hand, suddenly Park Hae-ryuns phone call came to Ishieun. He asked, Do you know a hospital that puts a needle well?When he said, Tell me right, Park said, I went back. When I went back to the affair, I misunderstood for a while, but eventually realized that my mouth was turned.When asked, When did you go back? He said, I eat water in the evening, and the water flows. I look at the mirror.

Jeon No-Min, who went back to his mouth, asked his ex-wife, Jeon Soo-kyung, for help.

TV CHOSUN's new weekend Drama "Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writing" (playplayplay by Im Sung-han director Oh Sang-won) was broadcast on the night of the 26th.

On the show, Lee Si-eun (Jeon Soo-kyung) drank with the radio broadcasting engineer Seoban (Moon Sung-hoon). Lee Si-eun revealed her experience of being hurt by her husband's affair in the past. In the story of her husband, who was abandoned by her daughter, the western responded to me, "So will you reunite again?"

"I usually have a different day with the manager," said Lee Si-eun, who spoke without saying anything, "I have something to say when I do not drink alcohol, not the atmosphere today."

In addition, the western half spoke to Ishi Eun, who is on his way home, and said, "Ishi, we met, I heard tomorrow."

Ishieun's eldest daughter, Park Hang-ki, witnessed the two walking side by side and felt a strange airflow. Park said, "My mother is capable," but Jeon Soo-kyung dismissed it as "I just talked about work."

On the other hand, suddenly Park Hae-ryun's phone call came to Ishieun. He asked, "Do you know a hospital that puts a needle well?" When he said, "Tell me right," Park said, "I went back." When I went back to the affair, I misunderstood for a while, but eventually realized that my mouth was turned.

When asked, "When did you go back?" He said, "I eat water in the evening, and the water flows. I look at the mirror."