"Divorce because of emoticons," Monica said, the standard of wind

Seoul:) = Monica told the standards of the wind, saying she had broken up with her ex-boyfriend because of heart emoticons.In JTBC s One Column of the Room broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, choreographers Aiki and Monica appeared together to watch United States of America love reality Temtation Island.Temtation Island is a program that observes whether couples who have found the island can resist the temptation of other attractive singles.When Park Sang-young introduced it as a program that was also abused in the United States of America, Monica laughed relievedly, There is still justice in the world.In Temtation Island, Kassy, a woman who wants to marry after a 10-year relationship, and Evan couple who do not give a clear answer have gathered the most topics.Monica looked back at herself while watching Temtation Island.I thought I was a girlfriend like Kassy, Monica said. I think I will do everything I can to say if I want to end it.Kassy and Evan then talked about the standards of the wind about allowing skinning to people who are not each other.Park Sang-young said, If my mind does not shake, I think I will allow it to kiss. Then I bought the cause of Monica and Jang Do-yeon.I was (kissed) because my mind was shaking, Bong Tae-gyu also commented.On the other hand, Monica talks about her own wind standard and tells the story of her breakup with her boyfriend because of her past heart emoticons.My ex-boyfriend sent a heart emoticon to a woman and I fell down, he said. I thought it was not a wind, but I thought it was a room to send a heart.When Bong Tae-gyu asked, Not now? Monica said, Now Im mature.On the other hand, One column of the corner is broadcast every Friday at 10 pm as a talk variety to talk about all the honey contents of the world.

Seoul:) = Monica told the standards of the wind, saying she had broken up with her ex-boyfriend because of heart emoticons.

In JTBC 's' One Column of the Room' broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, choreographers Aiki and Monica appeared together to watch United States of America love reality 'Temtation Island'.

'Temtation Island' is a program that observes whether couples who have found the island can resist the temptation of other attractive singles. When Park Sang-young introduced it as "a program that was also abused in the United States of America," Monica laughed relievedly, "There is still justice in the world."

In 'Temtation Island', Kassy, a woman who wants to marry after a 10-year relationship, and Evan couple who do not give a clear answer have gathered the most topics. Monica looked back at herself while watching 'Temtation Island'. "I thought I was a girlfriend like Kassy," Monica said. "I think I will do everything I can to say if I want to end it."

Kassy and Evan then talked about the "standards of the wind" about allowing skinning to people who are not each other. Park Sang-young said, "If my mind does not shake, I think I will allow it to kiss." Then I bought the cause of Monica and Jang Do-yeon. "I was (kissed) because my mind was shaking," Bong Tae-gyu also commented.

On the other hand, Monica talks about her own "wind standard" and tells the story of her breakup with her boyfriend because of her past "heart emoticons". "My ex-boyfriend sent a heart emoticon to a woman and I fell down," he said. "I thought it was not a wind, but I thought it was a room to send a heart." When Bong Tae-gyu asked, "Not now?" Monica said, "Now I'm mature."

On the other hand, 'One column of the corner' is broadcast every Friday at 10 pm as a talk variety to talk about all the honey contents of the world.