"The late Choi Jin-sil's daughter" Choi Joon-Hee "Brooked flesh ...Crying without a word."

Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of the late Choi Jin-sil, who has signed a publishing contract and is about to debut as a writer, has released an article about her intentions.Choi Joon-Hee released his own poem on February 21 with an explanation on his personal SNS that A Year Ago in Winter Summer is left.Choi Joon-Hee said: Theres a night sea in my eyes, I wouldnt have shaken if I was in the morning, tears wouldnt have been waves, Id rather walk forever without a hitch.I looked at the flesh that was broken by the sea water, and I used to pray. There is no way to do the body that is scattered in pieces, so the seagull is spinning and spinning, saying that he is sorry instead.It was natural that the tightly held sand flowed through the fingers, and I was so sad that I stepped on the shells and broke down and cried.I look back and see my deep footprints are very shattered by the sea breeze, and when the sand falls again, the waves of the waves sing the song of the island as if nothing had happened.I cried because I was so dumb, he added.Choi Joon-Hees article, which repeatedly expresses the sea at night, tears, and tears, expresses the pain he suffered in A Year Ago in Winter summer and gives sadness and sadness.Kim Song, who saw this, wrote a comment cheering, Its really the best, its always in the book.Choi Joon-Hee has previously expressed his gratitude to Kim Song for his special affection, including saying he received an allowance to celebrate becoming an adult from Kim Song.The netizens who read Choi Joon-Hee responded such as I do not want to be sick, I always want to be happy, I am really poetic.Choi Joon-Hee is preparing to make his writer debut on January 10 with a publishing contract with the publishers library.The publishers study is through the official SNS, I introduce Choi Joon-Hee, who will walk with the authors study in the future.I will help the writers study to grow into a complete writer even though it is slow and difficult. He also released some of the publishing rights and exclusive publication rights.
Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of the late Choi Jin-sil, who has signed a publishing contract and is about to debut as a writer, has released an article about her intentions.Choi Joon-Hee released his own poem on February 21 with an explanation on his personal SNS that A Year Ago in Winter Summer is left.Choi Joon-Hee said: Theres a night sea in my eyes, I wouldnt have shaken if I was in the morning, tears wouldnt have been waves, Id rather walk forever without a hitch.I looked at the flesh that was broken by the sea water, and I used to pray. There is no way to do the body that is scattered in pieces, so the seagull is spinning and spinning, saying that he is sorry instead.It was natural that the tightly held sand flowed through the fingers, and I was so sad that I stepped on the shells and broke down and cried.I look back and see my deep footprints are very shattered by the sea breeze, and when the sand falls again, the waves of the waves sing the song of the island as if nothing had happened.I cried because I was so dumb, he added.Choi Joon-Hees article, which repeatedly expresses the sea at night, tears, and tears, expresses the pain he suffered in A Year Ago in Winter summer and gives sadness and sadness.Kim Song, who saw this, wrote a comment cheering, Its really the best, its always in the book.Choi Joon-Hee has previously expressed his gratitude to Kim Song for his special affection, including saying he received an allowance to celebrate becoming an adult from Kim Song.The netizens who read Choi Joon-Hee responded such as I do not want to be sick, I always want to be happy, I am really poetic.Choi Joon-Hee is preparing to make his writer debut on January 10 with a publishing contract with the publishers library.The publishers study is through the official SNS, I introduce Choi Joon-Hee, who will walk with the authors study in the future.I will help the writers study to grow into a complete writer even though it is slow and difficult. He also released some of the publishing rights and exclusive publication rights.

Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of the late Choi Jin-sil, who has signed a publishing contract and is about to debut as a writer, has released an article about her intentions.

Choi Joon-Hee released his own poem on February 21 with an explanation on his personal SNS that "A Year Ago in Winter Summer is left".

Choi Joon-Hee said: "There's a night sea in my eyes, I wouldn't have shaken if I was in the morning, tears wouldn't have been waves, I'd rather walk forever without a hitch. I looked at the flesh that was broken by the sea water, and I used to pray. "

"There is no way to do the body that is scattered in pieces, so the seagull is spinning and spinning, saying that he is sorry instead. It was natural that the tightly held sand flowed through the fingers, and I was so sad that I stepped on the shells and broke down and cried. I look back and see my deep footprints are very shattered by the sea breeze, and when the sand falls again, the waves of the waves sing the song of the island as if nothing had happened. I cried because I was so dumb," he added.

Choi Joon-Hee's article, which repeatedly expresses the sea at night, tears, and tears, expresses the pain he suffered in A Year Ago in Winter summer and gives sadness and sadness.

Kim Song, who saw this, wrote a comment cheering, "It's really the best, it's always in the book. Choi Joon-Hee has previously expressed his gratitude to Kim Song for his special affection, including saying he received an allowance to celebrate becoming an adult from Kim Song.

The netizens who read Choi Joon-Hee responded such as "I do not want to be sick", "I always want to be happy", "I am really poetic.

Choi Joon-Hee is preparing to make his writer debut on January 10 with a publishing contract with the publisher's library.

The publisher's study is through the official SNS, "I introduce Choi Joon-Hee, who will walk with the author's study in the future. I will help the writer's study to grow into a complete writer even though it is slow and difficult. "He also released some of the publishing rights and exclusive publication rights.