Crayon Pop, a native of the country, second pregnancy..."I can't wait to find him."

The second was pregnancy by the golden (songboram) from Crayon Pop.On the 16th, Kummi released a picture of the fetal ultrasound with his article I will give the second news of Careful after leaving D-100 days before birth 100 days ago in his instagram.I am very excited about the fact that I have a lot of good boats and I feel active in my birth, said the 25-week-old pregnancy.I thought about my second thought, but I did not know how to come so soon, so I made my mother, Father, and I made Taemyung Shimkung. Tomorrow, I am going to change to double digits.It is my mothers heart that I want to get along well with both the universe and the heart.Geummi made her debut as a girl group Crayon Pop in 2012; turned actor in 2017 and appeared in the web drama The Six People Room and the drama The Mugunghwa Flowers have Flowered.In February 2020, he married a non-entertainer who was a businessman, and he was the first in August of the same year.100 days before birthCareful, with D-100 days left, Ill give you the second newsToday is 25 weeks and 5 days, but it is nowadays that I feel a lot of boats and I feel active in my life.I had a second thought, but I did not know how to come so soon, so I made my mother Father heart beat.Tomorrow, it will be changed to double digits.Now shes a mother who only raises her 3-year-old sonIm already worried about how to raise two childrenThe universe is so young that the moment your brother was bornI was so excited to think that I should share love(Ill hug and love you more tomorrow.)Im sure the universe and the heartbeat are all in good shapeIm sorry I want you to get along.Ill congratulate you on being your brother and ask you for your heartbeat.#sons daughtera heartless heartPhoto = The Golden Instagram

The second was pregnancy by the golden (songboram) from Crayon Pop.

On the 16th, Kummi released a picture of the fetal ultrasound with his article "I will give the second news of Careful after leaving D-100 days before birth 100 days ago" in his instagram.

"I am very excited about the fact that I have a lot of good boats and I feel active in my birth," said the 25-week-old pregnancy.

"I thought about my second thought, but I did not know how to come so soon, so I made my mother, Father, and I made Taemyung Shimkung." "Tomorrow, I am going to change to double digits.

"It is my mother's heart that I want to get along well with both the universe and the heart."

Geummi made her debut as a girl group Crayon Pop in 2012; turned actor in 2017 and appeared in the web drama "The Six People Room" and the drama "The Mugunghwa Flowers have Flowered".

In February 2020, he married a non-entertainer who was a businessman, and he was the first in August of the same year.

100 days before birth

Careful, with D-100 days left, I'll give you the second news

Today is 25 weeks and 5 days, but it is nowadays that I feel a lot of boats and I feel active in my life.

I had a second thought, but I did not know how to come so soon, so I made my mother Father heart beat.

Tomorrow, it will be changed to double digits.

Now she's a mother who only raises her 3-year-old son

I'm already worried about how to raise two children

The universe is so young that the moment your brother was born

I was so excited to think that I should share love

(I’ll hug and love you more tomorrow.)

I'm sure the universe and the heartbeat are all in good shape

I'm sorry I want you to get along.

I'll congratulate you on being your brother and ask you for your heartbeat.

#son's daughter

a heartless heart

Photo = The Golden Instagram