Chae Rim, "You're going to get tired of a lot" Why Warning for YouTuber?

Actor Chae Rim Warning to Some YouTubersOn the 14th, Chae Rim said through his instagram, Be careful of those who talk about me on YouTube.I am a bit honest, so if you open your mouth, many people will get tired. I was quietly closing my mouth because I did not want to be loud anymore, not because I was wrong or Family, but I now have something that Age has to keep in the other way.I know where they belong, so (would you have stayed still because you didnt know it?) If you want to Protect, refrain.Remember people who are particularly over-marked, especially those who comment. (Ill understand) Meanwhile, some YouTubers have recently posted a series of incidents on the person who threatened and sued Chae Rims mother for lending money.

Actor Chae Rim Warning to Some YouTubers

On the 14th, Chae Rim said through his instagram, "Be careful of those who talk about me on YouTube. I am a bit honest, so if you open your mouth, many people will get tired. "

"I was quietly closing my mouth because I did not want to be loud anymore, not because I was wrong or Family, but I now have something that Age has to keep in the other way."

"I know where they belong, so (would you have stayed still because you didn't know it?) If you want to Protect, refrain. Remember people who are particularly over-marked, especially those who comment. (I'll understand) "

Meanwhile, some YouTubers have recently posted a series of incidents on the person who threatened and sued Chae Rim's mother for lending money.